Ratings for Dr. Duane Hartley

Dr. Hartley is kind, thorough, knowledgeable and punctual. I am lucky to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have found Dr. Hartley to be extremely helpful, putting me at ease, and acting quickly when I needed him to.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Been going to Dr. Hartley for years and years, so has my sister and daughter. A good listener.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

He really helped with my toe. The reception is very good. I think everyone should go to him. I like Dr. Hartley!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Phoned the direct number and the reception for Cinden Medical clinic. Both hung up with no message - gone. The online site says "closed permanently, no further info.... Real professional!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

HELP HOW DO I CONTACT HIM, HIS OLD CLINIC HAS CLOSED AND I NEED TO SEE HIM IMMEDIATELY. Why did he not notify his patients or send out an email?

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Does anyone have the phone number for dr. Hartley's new location. I am patient and desperate to get a hold of him but there is no listing for a new phone number or location I don't know if I'm on his page

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Hartley has a fantastic bedside manner, but most importantly, he listens very carefully to my concerns and symptoms before investigating or diagnosing. He truly is a great doctor. The staff at the new location certainly had some growing pains, but I have found them much better recently.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Always in a pleasant and very relaxed. Very knowledgeable and seem to put a lot of effort into helping with any problems.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Hartley is rarely available and does not work sufficient hours to be a reliable family doctor. He does not take mental health issues seriously and had repeatedly failed (after 3 separate requests) to refer my daughter to a psychiatrist. He does not explain his thought process when providing a diagnosis or a plan for treatment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016