Ratings for Dr. Anne Kong

Dr. Kong is a great doctor. Always on time and has been my doctor for 15 years.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

She hands out t3s to doreen nepinak and hannah nepinak and other nepinaks which they all sell on the street,fact.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

She is always punctual and takes my needs and questions seriously, giving her patients respect and treating them with exceptional kindness. She listens well and is helpful and clearly knowledgeable. She's been my doctor my whole life and I've never had complaints!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She follows up, she asks all the right questions, listens well, and respects me. She knows her patients are intelligent people and treats them as such.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Incredible caring G.P. who takes the time know you and provide the health care you need. The most trusted family physician I've encountered.......

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Above excellent such a wonderful caring lady and so knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I love Dr Kong. She has been my doctor for more then 20 years. She delivered all 4 of my children and has looked after all of us since then. We are very fortunate to have her!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I really love my doctor!! She has been my doctor for years, and I am glad that I found her!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I've never had a more caring physician. Always on-time, never rushes me, and takes the time to understand my issues and explain my options. Great personality.....

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I love Dr Kong. I have several health conditions and she has been nothing but exceptional at meeting my extra needs. I appriciate that she really takes the time to stop and explain things to me and seems as thought she generally cares. When something is beyond her care, she gets me into amazing specialists and in a timely manner. Finrally, she has gone above and beyond several times for me when my health failing and was able to squeeze me in so I wouldn't have to go to the hospital. Overall, she is an excellent Dr. very knowledgeable and thorough!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016