Dr. Paul Kowall

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Kowall

He has medical knowledge beyond chiropractics, and eagerly shares it for health betterment of his patients. He once diagnosed a health issue long before family doctor or specialist could. He has an incredible bed side manner. Would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kowall to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I've always been very skeptical of chiropractic work but seeing Dr Kowall has eased my skepticism in regards to having a regular adjustment - mostly while active with MMA training. He's nice, always eager to answer whatever question you throw at him (I have a lot), and even offers advice on issues not in his field! Always friendly and greets you with a smile. If he runs late, he's always apologetic but there's rarely a case when he's late. His administrator is always so nice and she knows me (and I'm sure many other patients) by name. Very accommodating if you have to cancel or switch times.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Kowall is caring and helpful. He knows his stuff. I wouldn't go to another chiropractor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Amazing chiropractor. Great technique resulting in instant pain relief. Would highly recommend, and I should know since I'm a chiro myself.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I think I have been seeing Dr. Kowall since he started his business. I truly enjoy having him as my doctor. He is pleasant , knowledgeable and gentle and seems to enjoy his time with you, he wants to hear what you have to say...and always takes notes on the treatment at the end of the appointment. I would recommend him to anyone interested in experiencing Chiropractic treatments.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I always feel Dr K listens and treats me appropriately

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

He is seriously one of the nicest people I've met in my life. Terrific bed side manner, extremely down to earth and a great personality. He does not over treat or sign you up for a six month chiropractic plan, like a lot of chiropractors in Winnipeg. He wants to help you feel better so you don't have to visit him often. Dr Kowall seems to really care, and he LISTENS. You aren't just in and out of his office, he takes his time. Sometimes he incorporates massage with biofreeze or therapeutic ultrasound if he feels it can help with your situation. His secretary is a super sweet person also. And you can get an appointment in on short notice. Usually there is no to very little wait time. He has helped me tremendously. I can't say enough about this doctor. If you need chiropractic, go see him. :)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Has been the family Chiropractor for many years, my mother and grandmother always received excellent care and the treatments were and still are both gentle and effective. I have received the same high level of patient care ever since my first visit to the office. Only one member of the office staff was ever distant and aloof in regards to my interactions with them, but I believe they are no longer employed at this office.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Not Helpful, felt like treatment was nonspecfic to my needs.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Kowall is top notch. I injured my back a number of years ago and after many yrs of suffering a friend suggested seeing a chiropractor. Paul is very kind, with a wonderful sense of humor and easy going manner. He is gentle with his treatments so as not to force anything. He is also a certified Accupuncturist. His office staff will squeeze you in on very short notice and I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room. I highly recommend Dr. Kowall!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Paul Kowall's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients