Ratings for Dr. Quentin Smith

Dr Quentin Smith is exceptionally understanding and caring. He genuinely cares for his patients. During my complicated pregnancy he always supported me with positive thoughts and great care. He never rushed me and always took time to throughouly examine me. He's just amazing. Dr Smith and his team are doing a great work in Chilliwack.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

My medical experience with Dr. Smith has been nothing less than outstanding. I have found him to be compassionate, patient and genuinely concerned about me as a person and not just a patient. I appreciate his faith based approach to understanding and treating my physical, mental and spiritual concerns as all being connected in helping me to remain healthy. He's quite simply a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Probably the worst Doctor ever. I have worked with many doctors over the years and seen many and I've never met someone as selfish and careless as this man. All you are to him is paycheck. He knows only the basics and if you have anything that is an actual serious health concern, he has no clue what he's taking about. He's arrogant and rude. Wouldn't recommend him to my pets.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

He is good provided you are a typical patient. But if you are a survivor of any kind of emotional or psychological harm. He is not your man.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Hopefully Dr Smith's ER skills and training have improved. Dr Smith attended to my son after a snowmobile accident and did not recognize he had ruptured his spleen and was bleeding internally. As a Mom I insisted he be transferred to the Children's hospital and he survived. He later apologized to me for not realizing my son's critical condition ....

Submitted February 23, 2016

We are so fortunate to have Dr. Smith as our family doctor... we appreciate his thoughtfulness, kindness and knowledge! I am sure that he is one of the best doctor's ever!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Doctor Smith has been our family doctor for over 8 years. He is a very kind person & genuinely cares about his patients. He takes the time he needs and takes your concerns seriously. I am very grateful to have Dr. Smith for myself & my children.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr.Smith is very knowledgeable, kind and gentle. if you're looking for a family doctor i would highly recommend Dr.Smith. The office staff are friendly and will go the extra mile for you.Dr.Smith has been my family doctor for 11 yrs I am truly blessed to be under his care. Thank you Dr.Smith.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Submitted November 21, 2014

He asked me if I had had shock treatments at my first visit. What a funny thing to ask. He knows his stuff, just a bit unusual I think.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014