Dr. Lyle Marcus Love

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lyle Marcus Love

Friendly staff and very strong programs for knee care. I used a combination of laser therapy and chiropractic care. Dr. Love is very understanding and you can tell that he has seen nearly everything before. Made me feel at ease immediately and I am nearly pain free.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Sleep a full night now after neuropathy treatments

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

No doubt the best doctor to go to for join pain in the area. His methods work and I have been pain free in the knees for almost 3 months now after years of chronic discomfort.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Absolutely amazing results from a great doctor. So happy to be pain free in the knees again.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Excellent doctor. He listens and takes time to understand your pain. His methods work, the staff is nice, and I always felt welcomed even when things were busy.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

As the song says "now I'm a believer". Dr. Love made more progress on my knee pain with his laser therapy than all other treatments I have sought over the last 5 years combined. He is the only person I recommend to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Love is a great chiropractor. Friendly, understanding, and patient.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

My knees feel so much better after going through Dr. Love's laser treatments. The treatment did not hurt at all, there is a little sensation but not painful, and in the end I am having pain free days when I use to have to take Advil constantly just to get through work.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Love took the time I could stay on my feet - about 20 minutes at a time - and turned it into hours on end. I use to have to park as close as I could to a store just to make sure I could make it inside before having to sit down. Now I park at the edge of the parking lot just so I can walk and get exercise. My joints are truely renewed.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

The is the doctor to see if you have knee and foot pain. My knees were always hurting and I was told that it is just age and that is how life is. Dr. Love believes that joint pain is not a life sentence and he put me down for 3 sessions with the laser on one of my knees and it was like I had two different bodies on my left and right side. One knee felt great, the other stayed in pain. I now have had both knees treated and go in for a tune up every month to keep my results. I feel like the 6 million dollar man just because I can walk to the mailbox and back.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Lyle Marcus Love's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Love is a Seattle personality and a staple of the physical recovery community. Not only are our services second to none – we have partnered with many insurance companies to help make our care affordable. Fill out the form below to request an appointment and our friendly staff will quickly respond and help set up a time perfect for your schedule. We can’t wait to help you recover and live the best life possible.

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA