Ratings for Dr. Douglas J. Dukofsky

Chiropractors each have their own way of trying to heal their patients, but Dr. Dukofsky tops them all! After YEARS of pain, I have been relieved after seeing Dr. Douglas Dukofsky after just a few visits! I went from having extreme upper back/neck/shoulder area pain within just a few minutes of attempting simple activities to having the complete ability to perform tasks from start to finish without any pain! The results of his methods exceed those of other Chiropractors. He is a very intelligent man and the proof is in the condition of my back and my entire well being! The receptionist, Michelle is always kind, helpful and is the perfect edition to the office, making your office visit very enjoyable! They make you feel very comfortable and I feel great every time I walk out the door!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I first went to Dr Dukofsky several years ago, wanting to get in shape for an upcoming adventure vacation. Not only did he succeed in removing the lower back pain that I was afraid would spoil my vacation, he resolved chronic neck pain that I had had for 12 years. He is a caring professional who I have referred several of my friends to.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Dukofsky is an amazing chiropractor!! Every time I leave his office I feel like a new person. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does, and that makes a great doctor. He's very easy to work with, professional, and comfortable to be around. He is also very personable and goes above and beyond a normal doctor visit. I would highly recommend him to anyone!- Chantal

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

I have been going to Dr.Doug for many years. There was a point in which I couldn't stand without being in pain and walking was incredibly difficult. My pelvis happened to come apart. Dr.Doug is fantastic. He worked with me, doing everything from treating not only my pelvis, but other parts of me that work with the pelvis. He helped me understand how everything is connected and work together. He gave me stretches, exercises, and recommendations how I can help myself at home. I now feel so much better thanks to Dr. Doug. I build myself up more and more daily. Any time I have pain I am confident that when I leave his office I will be feeling better. I have a standing appointment, however there are times that for some reason I need to go into his office. I have gotten pinched nerves or moved wrongly and my body needed an adjustment. Dr Doug always makes time in his schedule to help me. I have been to other chiropractors before finding him, but no one else has helped like Dr. Doug.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Dukofsky is a professional chiropractor whom I've had the pleasure of knowing and being a patient of for approximately 8 or 9 years now. He has physically helped me in the past with my back ailments due to herniated discs I had in my lower spinal area. With each visit I made to his office, his techniques of therapy on my back brought nothing short of relief to the areas of pain I was experiencing. I am also acquainted with other patients whom I believe would testify to everything I have written above as being true in their respective cases as well.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

I am a Broadway Dancer and Dr Dukofsky has enabled me to dance 8 shows a week for years. Truly, he has made it possible for me to continue working. I have seen him as needed since 2006, and he helped me with countless injuries with wear and tear on my back, knees, feet, neck, and shoulders. He is thorough, takes an incredibly generous amount of time with each patient, and I trust him implicitly. His demeanor is calm and kind, and he is clearly interested in the well-being of each of his patients. His use of the activator is precise and incredibly helpful, and he explains exactly what he is adjusting and why before each movement. He makes sure you feel very safe and comfortable with the treatment. One of his greatest skills is his innate ability to tune in to what is out of balance and support moving things back to balance, ease, and flow. His approach is wholistic, and I love that he offers alternative healing techniques like Reiki in the office as well. This man is a true healer.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Very dedicated to his patients getting results and a very nice man. I was very surprised how hard he works. Has his own technique mainly using the chiropractic activator which may not be for people coming in with a certain expectation (like just "getting cracked" as with most chiros, or patients who are just uptight). His practice has grown due to good results and all by word of mouth. Helped me a lot and I feel his focus is on patients getting better, not being locked into more common methods that often don't pan out.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

I felt very uncomfortable when he took a device he called "activator" and brushed it against my testicles. I flinched and asked him why he did that and he said that the nerve from the testicles was connected to my spine. I never went back. His eyes were glassy and I was under the impression he was on "medication". I asked around about him from people I know who work in the same building as his office and one of his staff confided that he was under financial pressures and that business was very slow for him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Pain free for the first time in years! I've seen many chiropractors but none as skilled and invested as this one.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Really took the time to figure out the source of my pain. Kind and very helpful. Pain resolved after three treatments.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013