Ratings for Dr. L Snovida

Terrible, terrible, terrible!!! I can't believe I went to see this doctor for so long! Every time I left there, I felt worse about myself than before I arrived. She's VERY dismissive and condescending! Disgusting..

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

DR Snovida has been my doctor since she got to the clinic. I find her extremely knowledgeable (she speaks several languages) and professional. She encouraged and helped me to get off a dangerous medication prescribed by my previous doctor. As to wait times I find I wait no longer than for any other doctor. I wait patiently and count the money I am saving by living in a country with free medicare. We could be waiting as long and paying $100's of dollars for the same appointment in the states. I think those with the negative comments are wrong about her and her staff who are the same as any other dr's staff. Get Real

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Strict in her ways but very good doctor overall. Has treated all my problems well.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

She is very rude, thinks only about how many pill she can prescribe to make money. She does not give you an option. My mother used to see her as her family doctor. For several months, my mother was not feeling well, we checked her random glucose levels at home and her levels were though the roof. I advised her to retest her blood sugar, she went to Dr. Snovida to get blood glucose levels tested, her blood sugars were high. So she gave her pill without sending her to diabetic education. My mother did some research, started monitoring her blood sugars, changed her diet and did exercises, but did not take medications. Her blood sugars dropped and when she went to for another test her blood sugars were normalizing. Dr. Snovida assumed my mother was taking medication, but when she was told that diet and exercise helped lowering blood glucose she got angry at my mother and told her if she is not taking medications she should find another doctor. My mother was almost in tears when she came home and called me. So I suggested we find another doctor and we did. It has been over 4 years and my mother still not taking any medication for diabetes.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

she is only good with her county polish or russia free samples to them they should talk english she yells at her paitents threw her paper thin doors and walls and you can hear personal info about other paitents dr snovida dr panaskoviv anna should lose weight they are always eating take out

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

The rudest doctor in town. She is dismissive, with sense of entitlement and poor knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Money, money, money - that's all she is interested in. Seems her priorities are wrong. She is rude, dismissive and condescending.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Snovida has always been quick to refer me to a specialist when needed. I often research my health problems in order to ask more direct questions and she listens. Her staff seem uncaring which in turn makes the doctor seem uncaring but she is a very good doc.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Rude rude woman. Go back to Russia and learn some manners. The patient who rated 5stars on Oct 21 must be her family. She yells at patients in the waiting room who are talking amongst each other to shut up. Take your own advice and you SHUT UP.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Snovida has diagnosed and treated my medical issues with accuracy, diligence and kindness.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014