You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Freeman

Dr. Freeman is by far the most helpful dr. I've seen ! He has help me one on more then one occasion with a various areas of my body! Is personality cheers you up on your worst day! Amazing bedside manors! I look as him as more then a dr but as a friend because the care he shows to just random patients i could just imagine the compassion he has to them!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Ive been to numerous chiropractors over the years. Dr. Freeman is by far the most knowledgeable and helpful chiropractor I have been treated by. He is extremely polite and professional and he goes above and beyond to help his patients. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Freeman is a doctor that has a big heart and wants to help people. He has a lot of knowledge regarding his work. He is upfront with his patients and goes to the extent to make sure that get the care they need. I will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

good and pro

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Daniel Freeman's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2000)

• Bcbs Massachusetts

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freeman is by far the most helpful dr. I've seen ! He has help me one on more then one occasion with a various areas of my body! Is personality cheers you u..."

October 7, 2014