Ratings for Dr. Mary C. Herte

Dr. Herte and her staff provided an excellent experience. From my first consultation through all follow up visits, I was made to feel special. I felt that Dr Herte listened and understood my concerns and was able to deliver the results I wanted. . I felt that I was in excellent hands. . The staff was exceptional, very positive and upbeat.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Herte is an amazing doctor! She has such a caring hand with what she does. The staff is amazing as well and is always there when I needed them. I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr Herte was recommended by an anesthesiologist who had worked with her during many surgeries, and told me she was the only plastic surgeon in Las Vegas he could recommend. She did tummy tuck, lipo, brow lift and breast lift for my wife and we are both very happy with the results after three years since the surgeries. I have even had some laser work done, on my own face, to erase sun damage with very good results. I have sent several people to her and they have all been very pleased with her approach, and personal attention to their needs. She is complimented by a very professional and caring staff and has her own surgical center on site.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. Mary C. Herte's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1977)