Ratings for Dr. Vanda R. Niemi

She totally lacks interpersonal skills. She is rude and dismissive. She added no value to my family member's care. She was not sensitive to the patient's disability. She is abrasive and all around horrible to have a conversation with.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

During my visit to the Noran clinic I was greeted warmly by the front desk person. He was very helpful and made sure I had all my questions answered and that I was comfortable. I was told to be there at 9:15 am for a 9: 30 appointment and warned that there was construction so plan accordingly. I arrived at 9am and was put in a room at 9:45am then waited for 45 minutes for Dr. Niemi. During the appt she interupted me multiple times while I was answering her questions. I was upset and crying due to my illness and she did not even take a second to hand me a kleenex.I had to get up 3 times to reach the kleenex that sat right next to her. She was so uncaring and did not acknowledge the emmotional effects of the situation. Really? When are doctors going to get it in to there too full heads that emmotion is normal and connected to the body which they are supposedly experts on.I was insulted and really do not want to work with her again. A little compassion and common courtesy go a long way!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Vanda R. Niemi's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)