Ratings for Dr. Elias Soumbasis

Fair, communicative, does not waste time, does not request unnecessary tests, does not prescribe unnecessary meds to get you out the door, and has taken time to educate me on my concerns. Doctor and staff have always been very nice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Caring, helpful and knowledgeable. he is my doc and helped my father as he dealt with Parkinsons and Dementia. His compassion and understanding of the situation was great.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Hmm, Did a physical in April 2017. On time on not rushed. I have been seeing him for over 6 years. I have been treated well.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Excellent knowledge and great at explaining everything so you can understand what is going on.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr Soumbasis has been my GP for the past 7 years and I am pleased with his personable diagnosis and treatment. Listens and asks lots of questions with follow up to monitor tests and results. A genuinely concerned doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Soumbasis has been amazing to me over the years. When I was having a difficult pregnancy, he marched me across the hall to demand an immediate ultrasound to ensure everything was alright and so that I didn't have to worry over the weekend. When I eventually miscarried, he called me in the morning before he started work to ensure I was doing alright. Hands down, he is the most qualified and caring family physician I have ever had. His staff has been exceptional and efficient as well.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I have been so disappointed since Dr Soumbasis moved to Caleo Health. It's difficult to obtain am appointment. When I am in his clinic, I feel rushed and that my concerns are not valid.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr soumbasis was awesome very friendly caring helped me with cervical injections etc to help with pain until I could see the surgeon if it wasn't for him I would still be waiting to see a surgeon once all procedures were tried and no other option but surgery he got me in asap to surgeon he is one of the best doctors hands down in my opinon

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Absolutely a waste of my time. Has done nothing to help with my pain and now refuses to see me since he had another doctor in his practice look at me.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

He was great in the beginning but now you can't even get a appt. you'll call no one picks up. Its dissapointing. He is friendly and does explain stuff although quite rushed. You will always have to wait at least one hour. Knowledge is good but doesn't take the time anymore to listen to all things. I feel bad because he seems like a really nice person. But things have changed since Caleo Health moved to the new location. He was excellent at NW location.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016