Ratings for Dr. Elias Soumbasis

Excellent Dr.I was referred to him for a spinal consult.He recommended spinal injection ,as we live an hour from a Cgy ,I was given 1 the same day.Dr Soumbasis was kind,caring and considerate.A wonderful Dr.I ‘m looking forward to getting more spinal injections in April .If they prove not to be effective ,Dr Soumbasis will do other alternatives . Raylene MacEachern Sundre

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr soumbasis is a very caring and knowledgable physician. Thank you for being an amazing human being and taking such good care of my family. S. d. O. G

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Fair, communicative, does not waste time, does not request unnecessary tests, does not prescribe unnecessary meds to get you out the door, and has taken time to educate me on my concerns. Doctor and staff have always been very nice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Caring, helpful and knowledgeable. he is my doc and helped my father as he dealt with Parkinsons and Dementia. His compassion and understanding of the situation was great.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Hmm, Did a physical in April 2017. On time on not rushed. I have been seeing him for over 6 years. I have been treated well.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Excellent knowledge and great at explaining everything so you can understand what is going on.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr Soumbasis has been my GP for the past 7 years and I am pleased with his personable diagnosis and treatment. Listens and asks lots of questions with follow up to monitor tests and results. A genuinely concerned doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Soumbasis has been amazing to me over the years. When I was having a difficult pregnancy, he marched me across the hall to demand an immediate ultrasound to ensure everything was alright and so that I didn't have to worry over the weekend. When I eventually miscarried, he called me in the morning before he started work to ensure I was doing alright. Hands down, he is the most qualified and caring family physician I have ever had. His staff has been exceptional and efficient as well.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I have been so disappointed since Dr Soumbasis moved to Caleo Health. It's difficult to obtain am appointment. When I am in his clinic, I feel rushed and that my concerns are not valid.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr soumbasis was awesome very friendly caring helped me with cervical injections etc to help with pain until I could see the surgeon if it wasn't for him I would still be waiting to see a surgeon once all procedures were tried and no other option but surgery he got me in asap to surgeon he is one of the best doctors hands down in my opinon

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016