Ratings for Dr. Paul Weckworth

He was absolutely amazing with our daughter. He answered all our questions and took the time after surgery to make sure she was healed and doing good.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

took a while to get my son in for his hypospadias surgery but it was so worth the wait! job well done! so so grateful

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Not very happy as my son was suppose to have his surgery done long before he was 18 months old, my son is almost 3. Every time I ask the staff, they tell me I'm still on waiting list shouldn't be much longer. Like seriously get your act together! At the appointment we were told 4-6 months, it's been well past the 4-6 months! Horrible.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Weckworth may be a shy fellow when you first meet him, but boy is he ever skilled at what he does. Our 15 month son's hypospadias repair went absolutely perfectly thanks to him. I am so relieved!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr weckworth is my hero ,he's given me a quialty of life back and stuck by me through many many complications when most dr would have given up . If I have a issue I know he's just a phone call away . Lovely kind caring Dr . In my eyes there is no better . Thank you. Dr weckworth !!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Technical info was fine but his bedside manner was appalling.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I've seen Dr Weckworth a few times now with recurring kidney stones. had several surgeries and many procedures to remove them. I find he is on task with check ups however his bedside manners are seriously lacking. My last appointment he seemed very disorganized and he was over half hour late. He sent me a requisition to have U/S and X-ray done a week prior as well as a urinalysis, both of which were completed a week before as he asked and yet when in his office he wanted to send me downstairs for another X-ray. I had to tell him I already did one last week. he hadn't read the whole report! Then after looking at my X-ray results asked me to go for a urinalysis!! Again I had to tell him I did that a week ago and that he should check his reports. Frustrating.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

A fabulous doctor! Dr. Weckworth took the time to meet with us on more than one occasion to discuss our concerns. His staff was awesome at rearranging times and dates for us as we had to come from out of province. After our son's surgery, he called us at home to check on our son. We found him very knowledgable, was always on time, and a great bedside manner! Would recommend this doctor for hypospadias repair surgery. He truly did an amazing job!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

My son has been seeing Dr. Weckworth for nearly 10 years. Although Dr. Weckworth may come across as quiet and reserved, I have learned that it is his intellectual thoughts and commitment to his patient that he is focusing on. The office staff has been great, and Dr. Weckworth has had no problem calling me at home regarding any issue. I find him to be thorough and very competent with what is does. He takes all opinions and alternate options into consideration. Dr. Weckworth is extremely focused and committed to his job and patients, and have found comfort knowing he is one my sons doctors. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

To all of you who had great results with Dr. Weckworth that’s good. I recently had Green Light Laser surgery on my enlarged prostate. When the Green Light Laser surgery was discussed with Dr. Weckworth two years ago, he gave me the impression that he was quiet knowledgeable and experienced with this type of surgery. One hour prior to my recent surgery, Weckworth told me that he has not had much experience with this type of laser surgery. I feel that I was his Guinea Pig for the surgery, as there were complications during and after surgery and that he has ruined my life. He has terrible bedside manners and there was no follow up after surgery. In my opinion he should give up Green Light Laser surgery. NOT A GOOD DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013