Ratings for Dr. Gordon Dalling

Got tired of trying to see this doc. Every time I would call only because I was ill, it was suggested by his staff that I try walk-in instead? Where's the consistency in care? When ever I did manage to get an appointment, the wait would be an hour and a half minimum. Because apparently our time isn't valuable too? And his diagnosis always questionable. One simple example., I was lethargic, run down all the time., gaining weight despite my healthy eating and exercise. I asked for thyroid tests. He said they were fine. When I had finally had enough with him and his office and moved onto a new doc who is fabulous, first thing she did was check my thyroid and sure enough, it's low! Has me on a small dose of thyroid meds and I'm like my old self again. That's just one of a few things my new doc has been very thorough about where he was not. Not prescribing thyroid meds to someone who is testing low can be dangerous. I'm so happy I got angry enough with the staff, the waiting, the not being able to get appointments and the poor diagnosis and moved on! My new doc she is fabulous!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I like his calm and reassuring manner but I have serious doubts about his thoroughness. He seems to feel that his function is to dispense medication for simple conditions and to refer you to a specialist for anything else. I think he has too many patients because he is usually unavailable when I need him,and has several times not followed through on things he has told me he would do. I am looking for a family doctor who does not see their role as an apologist for the inadequacies of the medical system( of which I am painfully aware) but as a caring advocate for their patients.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Dalling is the most patient and kind Doctor ever

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

dr. Dalling is the most patient and kind dr. i have ever seen. my husband is very ill and meds take away his short term memory. Dr. Dalling has been more than understanding when appointments are missed.he is very thougough and i do believe he really cares. keep up the good work Dr. and so sorry about the missed apt. The Lamoureux's

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

Dr. Dalling has been my doctor for over ten years. He is always concerned about my health & uses simple words to relay information to me. He takes his time when you are there to see him. Very humble and knowledgeable man.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Dr. Dalling has serviced our family for many years. He is a doctor that listens. He will perform any required tests to rule out possibilities and if not an area of his expertise/knowledge, he has no problem referring you after carefully listening, determining facts and analyzing those facts. He is objective, practical and professional. He is great at what he does and we hope our family grows with him right to his retirement! A rare gem Dr. D. is! Keep up the good work - you obviously have never forgotten why you became a doctor and what it means to help people...and we thank you for that!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Wonderful, amazing, incredible doctor. Takes his time to listen to you. Wouldn't want to see anyone else. Miss his receptionist Vicki though, she was always a pleasure to talk to. Hope he never leaves.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

If my mom hadn't found Dr. Dalling when she did, she would be dead right now. He's the only doctor that took the time to diagnose the symptoms my mom was have and it turned out she need heart surgery. My mom had been to numerous doctors before and none cared enough to take the time and just said that she was basically tired because she was lazy. That was about 11 years ago, and my entire family still sees him today. He's polite, professional, doesn't beat around the bush, and very humorous. My sisters, my mom, and I'm sure every other woman that sees him probably think he's the biggest heart throb, heck if I was a woman I'de think so too... ooops I hope he doesn't read this. No but seriously, the best doctor a patient could ever ask for. In fact I'm trying to get through to his office right now.... hmmm. still busy

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

I think Dr. Dalling is terrific, we starting going to see him because he took great care of my father in law. At first I was I was intimidated as he is very direct. But now that I know him, I am extremely comfortable with him. A+

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

I was glad that Dr. Dalling would see me as my Doctor was going East...however he is the kind of Dr. a person would look up to...he give the appearance that he also cares about what he looks like...at least he looks like he follows his own advise...very health oriented...and if he can't figure out your issues he doesn't hesitates to direct you to specialists.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008