Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Potter

This doctor is extremely cold and rude. Told me I had bed bugs when in fact it was contact dermatitis. Really Dr Potter Bed Bugs, get you head out of your a**.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Been with the doc about 10 years or so now (husband & son as well) & very satisfied. Last week she spoke with my husband for a good 30 minutes & I myself am never rushed either. She is to the point but tactful, which is appreciated. Rarely have to wait more than 10 minutes to get in & appointments are usually in the same week I phone. With her help, in the past 6 months I was referred to a gynaecologist, had a hysterectomy, was diagnosed with cancer & have had radiation treatments....I couldn't ask for quicker results. I always go with a list of things I want to discuss, so as not to waste time for either of us. She is always game to referring a specialist when needed & is far from being a pill-pusher. Any tests such as blood, x-ray, CT scan etc. are done quickly with little to no time waiting. I expect to be with her for many more years.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I agree with the other comments here and would say that Dr Potter is inconsiderate and incredibly judgemental. She lacks sincerity and compassion towards her patients. She makes rushed decisions and I never felt that any of my concerns were addressed appropriately. I am glad to have moved on to a far more professional doctor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

She has traumatized my daughter and does not care to hear her problems in regards to her seizures and declining mental health. Avoid her like the plague.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Potter has always been incredibly knowledgable and helpful. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I haven't seen Dr. Potter in about 5 years and it is one of the the best choices I have ever made. I had a serious rash on one leg and I must of seen her every week or two for 12 weeks, she refused to send me to a Dermatologist and just kept telling me I had bed bugs. I work in Property Management and I am well educated on Bed bugs. I told her if there was bed bugs in the house I would know it, I have seen oodles of them in my job, as well my husband and child would have bites. After the rash was horribly infected I walked out of her office and into a walk in where I was told the rash had gotten so bad, oozing and horrible... I had developed impetigo. The walk in clinic Doctor sent me to a Dermatologist, who prescribed me a cream that cleared it up and I haven't had a problem since. No bed bugs Dr. Potter....thanks for making me feel like crap. I have another story just as bad as this, actually worse but to entailed to write. If you care about your health, stay away from Dr. Potter.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I had the displeasure of having Dr. Potter as my doctor for over 5 years. She is incredibly judgmental and condescending. I did not feel comfortable telling her ANYTHING. Best decision I ever made was switching to a professional and respectful doctor! AVOID DR. POTTER AT ALL COSTS!!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

My Dr. For a few years already. Very kniwledgeable and very polite. I find her a bit shy, but it helps me with my anxiety. I am please with her service.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I work with Dr. Potter and over 15 years in my nursing career have worked with a lot of Drs. and each practice differently. Dr. Potter is professional and knowledgeable. If you want direct answers and straight up facts she is the one. I feel confident referring patients to her and I feel confident working under her leadership.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

AVOID HER LIKE THE PLAGUE! She traumatized my husband so badly he stopped going to the doctor. Unbeknownst to me, he didn't refill his blood pressure medication - mainly because she kept going on maternity leave with no one to cover for her. It ultimately lead up to him having a stroke. She also refused to help me with my own issue - dizziness/vertigo/etc. She told me to lose weight and I'd be fine. Wrong! I've got a rare condition, and have had 2 surgeries so far for it.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016