Ratings for Dr. John R. Denning

Dr. Denning is the worst doctor I've ever seen. You should choose someone else.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

I've seen Dr. Denning for several different ailments. Each time I felt like he wasn't really interested in finding the cause of the ailments. Rather he would just quickly prescribe some medication to treat the symptoms. Also, his nurse was always in a grumpy mood which didn't help make the visits pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Very poor doctor. Saw him because my normal doctor was full that day and he had plenty of openings (now I know why). Spent exactly 6 minutes with me, barely answered my questions and I had to dig to find out what my ailment was (so why did I come in again?). In addition I tried to ask him about another problem and he said I had to make another appointment at a different time - this and the guy spent 6 MINUTES total with me! Avoid.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Horrible experience. Right off the bat he told me he didn't have time, and I had to limit the visit to one symptom. Then told me to go back to my other primary as he knows more about my problems. I left crying and frustrated, another $25 copay wasted. If you are sick and in need of care, don't go to this man.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. John R. Denning's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)