You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Pefanis

He has been my family doctor for years and I never had a single problem with him. He listens to his patients. He shows a lot of empathy. And he is always ready to answer any question. In other words, a patient of him is first a human being, not a number.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I rave about the fact that I have NEVER waited for an appointment. If the appointment is at 9:00 am, I'm in there by 9:02. He has been terrific for our family's needs, including the birth of our children, and all of our ongoing care. We feel lucky to have him as our physician and have been thrilled with all aspects of our care.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

He has been our family doctor for 10+ years. He has always been professional and kind. I feel his knowledge is stuck in what he has learned in medical school. I don't think he updates his education on current medical treatment. I usually walk out of my appointment feeling like I wasted my time even going. Nothing usually is done to try and resolve my concern.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Pefanis is an amazing doctor. Always takes the time to listen, understand an explain all options. I work at a doctors office so feel so fortune to have an exceptional doctor after hearing many horror stories about other doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Exceptional doctor! We are so fortunate to have him as our family doctor. He goes out of his way to provide the best care and advice. Takes the human approach...Will advise on all options and give guidance based on best practice. We really can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr Pefanis, is one word.... AWESOME... He truly cares about people, listens and works on trying to find the best results for you. l have dealt with him in times of depression and he went out of his way to get me help. For those who have negative comments about him, try finding another doctor in this town...

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Pefanis is more interested in supporting residents and seems to be losing interest in practicing medicine with patients. He has mis-diagnosed a number of times because of this...can be pretty full of himself.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Doctor Pefanis does not understand mental health at all. In fact he does not support diagnosis of mental health in his patient by 2 well regarded Psychiatrists. This choice has had devastating effects on the family of this patient.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

excellent physician who listens and cares for his patients !

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

My wife and I became patients of Dr. Pefanis shortly after he joined The Centre For Family Medicine and consider ourselves incredibly lucky. Dr. Pefanis is the definition of thorough, reinforced by other Dr.s he has referred me to, who have commented on his thorough approach and attention to detail. After some serious medical problems over the last year, I would not want my care handled by any other physician. It's my opinion that there isn't a better doctor in the region, or anywhere actually.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. John Pefanis's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been my family doctor for years and I never had a single problem with him. He listens to his patients. He shows a lot of empathy. And he is always ready ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I rave about the fact that I have NEVER waited for an appointment. If the appointment is at 9:00 am, I'm in there by 9:02. He has been terrific for our family..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He has been our family doctor for 10+ years. He has always been professional and kind. I feel his knowledge is stuck in what he has learned in medical school. I..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pefanis is an amazing doctor. Always takes the time to listen, understand an explain all options. I work at a doctors office so feel so fortune to have an..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional doctor! We are so fortunate to have him as our family doctor. He goes out of his way to provide the best care and advice. Takes the human approach....."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pefanis, is one word.... AWESOME... He truly cares about people, listens and works on trying to find the best results for you. l have dealt with him in times..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pefanis is more interested in supporting residents and seems to be losing interest in practicing medicine with patients. He has mis-diagnosed a number of ti..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Pefanis does not understand mental health at all. In fact he does not support diagnosis of mental health in his patient by 2 well regarded Psychiatrists..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent physician who listens and cares for his patients !"

November 23, 2014