You may also like

Rate Dr. John Pefanis

Dr. John Pefanis's Ratings

Exceptional doctor! We are so fortunate to have him as our family doctor. He goes out of his way to provide the best care and advice. Takes the human approach...Will advise on all options and give guidance based on best practice. We really can't say enough good things about him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr Pefanis, is one word.... AWESOME... He truly cares about people, listens and works on trying to find the best results for you. l have dealt with him in times of depression and he went out of his way to get me help. For those who have negative comments about him, try finding another doctor in this town...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Pefanis is more interested in supporting residents and seems to be losing interest in practicing medicine with patients. He has mis-diagnosed a number of times because of this...can be pretty full of himself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Doctor Pefanis does not understand mental health at all. In fact he does not support diagnosis of mental health in his patient by 2 well regarded Psychiatrists. This choice has had devastating effects on the family of this patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

excellent physician who listens and cares for his patients !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

My wife and I became patients of Dr. Pefanis shortly after he joined The Centre For Family Medicine and consider ourselves incredibly lucky. Dr. Pefanis is the definition of thorough, reinforced by other Dr.s he has referred me to, who have commented on his thorough approach and attention to detail. After some serious medical problems over the last year, I would not want my care handled by any other physician. It's my opinion that there isn't a better doctor in the region, or anywhere actually.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I am a doctor and have worked alongside many others, witnessing their strengths and weaknesses (yes, we have those too!) over the years. I selected John Pefanis as the very best both as a professional and as a caring human being. I was delighted when he accepted me and my husband as patients. His care is exceptional, and the team set-up is remarkably effective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Pefanis is the most caring doctor I have had so far and I am 75, so have met many! He is informed and seems up to date; he treats you as an intelligent adult; he is concerned enough to have called me at home to follow up; he is punctual and extremely polite. I consider myself lucky to be one of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Amazing beyond belief! I know that sometimes my visits have been brief with him, but that is because in those cases, that is all that was needed; when I needed him for more time, he spent the time - literally hours of time on one occasion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

Dr Pefanis is a great doctor! My family and I have seen him for years. I can always get an appointment on short notice (if needed) and he will answer questions that were not part of the additional appointment. You never feel rushed and he takes his time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855438].votes_count ]]