Ratings for Dr. John Pefanis

Undoubtedly rate Dr. Pefanis with high scores all around. He has taken care of the health of our family including the birth of our two children. He and the Centre for Family Medicine are always punctual, courteous and professional. All the reason why we highly respect and support the fact that it is a "learning practice" , meaning there are often med students there during our visits (and we're always asked upon arrival if it's OK that the student joins us). And, there have been pressing times where we've needed to schedule an appointment where Dr. Pefanis isn't on-site, but we're able to see on of his colleagues and/or after-hours, on-call doctor. The service is of utmost importance. Dr. Pefanis is also very empathetic and understanding to questions and diagnosing situations. And, there have been instances where we have differing opinions, but he doesn't push nor does he dismiss perspectives in a mutually respectful way. Our family is truly fortunate to have Dr. Pefanis and his team.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Pefanis is smart, but every time I go to him for a health concern, I always leave dissatisfied. I sense he judges the heath concern I have and makes it seem it's not a big deal. He doesn't listen and always tells me to ignore the health concern and when I do, it always comes back and I end up making another appointment. If he listens and actually cares, I wouldn't be upset with this service. He has been my doctor since I was a kid, and lately, I am not happy with his overall medical advice.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Pefanis is the best family doctor in KW! His knowledge, kindness and genuine care for his patients is unparalleled!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Best family doctor..been my doctor for many years and is always going the extra mile to help me

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

He has been my family doctor for years and I never had a single problem with him. He listens to his patients. He shows a lot of empathy. And he is always ready to answer any question. In other words, a patient of him is first a human being, not a number.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I rave about the fact that I have NEVER waited for an appointment. If the appointment is at 9:00 am, I'm in there by 9:02. He has been terrific for our family's needs, including the birth of our children, and all of our ongoing care. We feel lucky to have him as our physician and have been thrilled with all aspects of our care.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

He has been our family doctor for 10+ years. He has always been professional and kind. I feel his knowledge is stuck in what he has learned in medical school. I don't think he updates his education on current medical treatment. I usually walk out of my appointment feeling like I wasted my time even going. Nothing usually is done to try and resolve my concern.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Pefanis is an amazing doctor. Always takes the time to listen, understand an explain all options. I work at a doctors office so feel so fortune to have an exceptional doctor after hearing many horror stories about other doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Exceptional doctor! We are so fortunate to have him as our family doctor. He goes out of his way to provide the best care and advice. Takes the human approach...Will advise on all options and give guidance based on best practice. We really can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr Pefanis, is one word.... AWESOME... He truly cares about people, listens and works on trying to find the best results for you. l have dealt with him in times of depression and he went out of his way to get me help. For those who have negative comments about him, try finding another doctor in this town...

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015