Ratings for Dr. Mark Baillie

Thank You Dr. Baillie for compassion and your knowledge 😊Also not rushing me out of room Aloha

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Despite a busy schedule, Dr. Baillie gives his time and expertise to each patient. After leaving his office, I felt supported and well cared for. Thank you for your kindness and skill.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr Baillie is very caring Dr. He doesn't rush, takes time with you and really cares and listens. He took me on as a patient when no one else would. I have complex health issues, and this didn't scare him off. I appreciate him more than words could ever express. Lucky to have this caring Dr.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr Baillie turned my son away at the walk in clinic because he needed stitches on his leg and as the DR put it "It ain't gonna happen today, sweetheart. There are too many people waiting in line - I don't have time." Wow. Not only did he sound stupid, like he was talking to some idiot in a bar, but also totally unprofessional. I reminded him that his clinic advertises that they attend to minor lacerations...he just kept saying the others behind me in line were more important. Obviously he is a Dr who wants to push as many patients through the door as he can so he can bill MSP for more $$$. He does not care about anything but money. Total greed is is his priority. I took my son, who is 6, to the ER after that. We saw an amazing Dr and when I shared my clinic experience the ER Dr just shook his head. In the end, we had a far superior Dr who stitched up our son and was amazing.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

The best Dr. I have ever had. Very knowledge, friendly, and caring.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Great doctor. Very knowledgable. Easy going. Caring and will take the extra time if needed.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

He is THE best! Treats you equal. Knowledgable. Patient. Listens. Friendly. Down to earth.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

20 second appointment and doesn't seem to care. He's more concerned about how many people he bills MSP each day than their well being. Will never see him again under any circumstance. Stay away.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

kinda confused? he acted like I have no problems when im sufferting physically and mentally daily? not what I expected at all. very confused

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

saw him for the first time today at the walk in. he was nothing but helpful and knowledgeable. even took me on as a new patient. have a good feeling about this doctor, much better then my lasts!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014