Ratings for Dr. Virginia C. Veloso

I would not recomend Dr Veloso. The staff is ok. She is not caring at all. Could not answer my concerns, did not follow up after tests. I had called twice about my test results, finally the receptionist or nurse gave me somewhat of an answer, when questioned she answered well you have an appointment in august. Would not recomend her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Extremely please with my visit...Staff: Very pleasant and helpful...Punctuality: My scheduled appointment on time...Helpfulness: Dr. Veloso approachable, kind and insightful...Knowledge: I found Dr. Veloso to be very knowledgeable and skillful. The various test she referred me to lead to my diagnosis. Dr. Veloso did everything to aid me in my recovery. Am now doing great!...Overall: Positively delighted with my care...

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I found Dr. Peloso to be incompetent. My experience with her has been the worst experience with a doctor. She is not an advocate for her patients. She diagnosed me incorrectly. She makes me question the safety of the medical system. I would not recommend her to anyone, ever.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Veloso is a terrible doctor! She's not insightful, she doesn't communicate and her bed side manner is rude.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Virginia C. Veloso's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)