Dr. Anil K. Goel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anil K. Goel

I would recommend Dr. Anil K. Goel. I believe him to be a professional and experienced

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Goel his dedication for his patients speaks in volumes! As he is consulting with you he speaks with compassion as he listens to your health concerns. His purpose is to properly diagnose and correct your issue. He speaks clearly and on a level that is easily comprehended.. His office staff is compassionate, friendly and willing to accommodate as necessary.. Dr. Goel is an excellent Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Anil K. Goel. I believe him to be a professional and experienced cardiologist who was a great help to me with my unusual complication.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Very Good and excellent Doctor with good staff with polite behaviour

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Exceptional physician. Superb clinical sense and bedside manners.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Anil Goel is very helpful to my husband when he got very sick about 2 years ago when he did the procedure on him. Now my husband is doing good. He is an excellent doctor. 100% rating from us.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Goel was instrumental in my health recovery. Bed side manner, listening skills, diagnostic and treatment plans could not have been better. Two thumbs up and a 100% rating from me.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have been to several physicians during my lifetime. Dr. Goel is just unique. Very knowledgeable, great diagnostician and very compassionate. Takes time to listen and explain. I recommend him strongly.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr Goel takes the time to talk with me about my problems and listens. I couldn't walk across a parking lot without having to stop and catch my breath before I saw Dr Goel. He figured out what was wrong and got me all fix up so I can do all I want and be active.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr Goel is kind, understanding and helps you!!!! He's staff is the same...It was a plesant visit and always is with this staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Anil K. Goel's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med