Dr. Anil K. Goel

You may also like

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Very Good and excellent Doctor with good staff with polite behaviour

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Exceptional physician. Superb clinical sense and bedside manners.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Anil Goel is very helpful to my husband when he got very sick about 2 years ago when he did the procedure on him. Now my husband is doing good. He is an excellent doctor. 100% rating from us.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Goel was instrumental in my health recovery. Bed side manner, listening skills, diagnostic and treatment plans could not have been better. Two thumbs up and a 100% rating from me.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have been to several physicians during my lifetime. Dr. Goel is just unique. Very knowledgeable, great diagnostician and very compassionate. Takes time to listen and explain. I recommend him strongly.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr Goel takes the time to talk with me about my problems and listens. I couldn't walk across a parking lot without having to stop and catch my breath before I saw Dr Goel. He figured out what was wrong and got me all fix up so I can do all I want and be active.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr Goel is kind, understanding and helps you!!!! He's staff is the same...It was a plesant visit and always is with this staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Goel is very knowlegable, skilled, and reassuring. He corrected a long standing problem that had troubled me for many years. He continues to monitor the health of my heart. As well, he has helped me cut down and eliminate medications I have taken for years. Dr's staff is efficient and pleasant. I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Goel to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I have been treated by Dr. Goel for 3 years due to Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyapathy. Because of this, he performed my ICD implant. His expertise is phenomenal. When I was diagnosed, he sat with me and fully explained every aspect of this condition both by drawings and knowledge of the condition. He always takes the time to answer any questions or concerns I may have during my appointment and further,he will return my telephone call if I "forgot a question". I have known him for 10 years plus as he also treated my husband (implant of pacemaker and monitor of Coumadin) due to a stroke which casued aphasia. I would not hesitate for a moment to highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Anil K. Goel's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1988)

Henry Ford / HAP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Anil K. Goel. I believe him to be a professional and experienced cardiologist who was a great help to me with my unusual complication."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very Good and excellent Doctor with good staff with polite behaviour"

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional physician. Superb clinical sense and bedside manners."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Anil Goel is very helpful to my husband when he got very sick about 2 years ago when he did the procedure on him. Now my husband is doing good. He is an exc..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goel was instrumental in my health recovery. Bed side manner, listening skills, diagnostic and treatment plans could not have been better. Two thumbs up a..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to several physicians during my lifetime. Dr. Goel is just unique. Very knowledgeable, great diagnostician and very compassionate. Takes time to lis..."

September 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=439150'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=439150'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=439150'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014