Ratings for Dr. Rowland Hayward

Thinks he knows it all. Talk over you also. and doesn’t listen to concerns. He spends more time talking than listening and it’s not professional. He gave my son a needle and was too busy talking to my daughter that my son moved causing the needle to move while in his arm and scared my son and he got hurt because of it. I lost trust in his work.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

He's fine for most of my ailments, but sometime I don't think he always listens to what you're saying, while looking into your background. I went to him once, having been out of breath for two days (I have asthma, but had never had an attack before), and instead of linking it to my asthma, he told me my schedule was out of wack, and I just need to get back on schedule, and I should take a brisk walk around the block to help things. Needless to say, I was having my first asthma attack, and ended up in the hospital the next day because of it. Dr. Hayward CAN be great at times, but between myself and my family members we have had a few too many interactions where he doesn't look at our medical histories (We've all been going to him for 20+ years), or doesn't listen to our concerns.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Great doctor. A fountain of information. Doesnt hesitate to refer when needed. After a physical mails out results promptly. However cant always read his hand written comments.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

He is the best dr ! smart, knowledgeable,understanding always has time to listen. Thank you! Saw u today and All your staff was excellent and very professional .

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Great doctor, truly concerned about your well being, and knows how to get you into specialists quickly when needed. He has been my doctor since 1988.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Best most caring and thoughtful doctor. He has been my family physician for 29 years. Genuine concern.💕

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Hayward is a good doctor for seekers. He has no problem providing high amounts of Percocets - I know someone who continues to go to Dr. Hayward because she can sell and misuse her medication and he doesn't question why she needs more so quickly. There are no blood tests being done to see if she is using or abusing the drugs. A good doctor but too easily manipulated to give high amounts of drugs.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Hayward always spends quality time regarding our family's medical needs. Excellent with referrals to surgeons and therapy!! Staff are wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

DR ROWLAND J HAYWARD IS GREAT DR.. HE IS VERY WISE. WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE. .WORKERS IN HIS OFFICE. ..THE BEST. ..VERY FRIENDLY. ..!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Hayward for a number of years now and really like him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016