Ratings for Dr. Rowland Hayward

Although busy he always takes the time to explain what is wrong, and how to treat it.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Hayward is an excellent doctor. No matter what ailment I go to him about he treats well and knows just what to do. I have been going to him for 35 years and hope I can go to him for many more years to come. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

He has been our family doctor for over 30 years. He always takes time to ask you about any additional concerns when you come in for something else. Always refers to a specialist if needed. Talks to you about your health issue and explains things in an understandable way.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Gave my mom hundreds of times 200 percocets I know she was dying but really. She tried to commit suc de I wonder if she finally did at Deer Lodge by taking off her oxgen. I hope it was a quick I hated him well as my sister a nurse maybe it is just I miss her so much and to be angry about some thing, not sure. And she very much wanted to be promoter Gods home in glory. And at the end us kids were so very helpless to anything. The only time smile was when her food, especially smoke herring, +

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr R Hayward is a great doctor. His staff sometimes seem unprofessional. Staff are good and safe but seem to lack social skills.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I have been going to Dr Hayward for years. He has taken great care of me

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Hayward has been our family physician for more than 25 years, an amazing doctor, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, open minded, we cannot say enough about him. One of of the few doctors that does more than fill a prescription. We are extremely fortunate to have him as our doctor, and could never thank him enough for all the care over the years.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Hayward has been my family doctor for almost 26 years - he's kind, patient, passionate and empathetic. He makes every patient feel like a top priority, and unlike so many other doctors I've had to see before, he never makes you feel stupid or embarrassed about questions or conditions. He's one of the kindest men I've ever met, and I feel so lucky to have him as my GP! Don't know what I'll do when he retires :(

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My doctor for 15 years... he is unbelievable. A great listener, and always takes a hollistic approach, often discussing things outside of medicine I can do to help my situation... or just to have a cerebral conversation about my conditions.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

We totally LOVE Doc Hayward! He is very caring and kind. He actually spent a who.le hour with my daughter and I discussing concerns I had about her attention span. He asked lots of questions. Didn't rush at all. Ver surpised that he would take that much time for us on a Friday at the end of a long day. Many rich blessing to you and yours, Doc! -Joan H

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015