You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rowland Hayward

Dr. Hayward is an excellent doctor. No matter what ailment I go to him about he treats well and knows just what to do. I have been going to him for 35 years and hope I can go to him for many more years to come. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

He has been our family doctor for over 30 years. He always takes time to ask you about any additional concerns when you come in for something else. Always refers to a specialist if needed. Talks to you about your health issue and explains things in an understandable way.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Gave my mom hundreds of times 200 percocets I know she was dying but really. She tried to commit suc de I wonder if she finally did at Deer Lodge by taking off her oxgen. I hope it was a quick I hated him well as my sister a nurse maybe it is just I miss her so much and to be angry about some thing, not sure. And she very much wanted to be promoter Gods home in glory. And at the end us kids were so very helpless to anything. The only time smile was when her food, especially smoke herring, +

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I have been going to Dr Hayward for years. He has taken great care of me

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Hayward has been our family physician for more than 25 years, an amazing doctor, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, open minded, we cannot say enough about him. One of of the few doctors that does more than fill a prescription. We are extremely fortunate to have him as our doctor, and could never thank him enough for all the care over the years.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Hayward has been my family doctor for almost 26 years - he's kind, patient, passionate and empathetic. He makes every patient feel like a top priority, and unlike so many other doctors I've had to see before, he never makes you feel stupid or embarrassed about questions or conditions. He's one of the kindest men I've ever met, and I feel so lucky to have him as my GP! Don't know what I'll do when he retires :(

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My doctor for 15 years... he is unbelievable. A great listener, and always takes a hollistic approach, often discussing things outside of medicine I can do to help my situation... or just to have a cerebral conversation about my conditions.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

We totally LOVE Doc Hayward! He is very caring and kind. He actually spent a who.le hour with my daughter and I discussing concerns I had about her attention span. He asked lots of questions. Didn't rush at all. Ver surpised that he would take that much time for us on a Friday at the end of a long day. Many rich blessing to you and yours, Doc! -Joan H

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Hayward has been my doctor for about 26 years now and I would never have it any other way. He is also GP to my whole family. I have found him to be patient, kind, helpful, encouraging and ALWAYS there when I have needed him. He refers me to top knotch specialists and always follows up. I can always get in to see him quickly and have the utmost confidence and faith in him. I love a doctor that says I think it could be this but we are going to have to check further and I will let you know? Heck yes! That means to me he is being honest and knows enough to know that he does not know everything. NO doctor does, so I will challenge all of you to rethink your choices if all you are looking for is a doctor that pretends to know everything to make you feel better. You are your best doctor because no one should know better what you need that you yourself should. Doctors are human. This is one human I truly love and admire!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Rowland Hayward's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hayward is an excellent doctor. No matter what ailment I go to him about he treats well and knows just what to do. I have been going to him for 35 years and..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been our family doctor for over 30 years. He always takes time to ask you about any additional concerns when you come in for something else. Always refer..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Gave my mom hundreds of times 200 percocets I know she was dying but really. She tried to commit suc de I wonder if she finally did at Deer Lodge by taking of..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr R Hayward is a great doctor. His staff sometimes seem unprofessional. Staff are good and safe but seem to lack social skills. "

October 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Hayward for years. He has taken great care of me"

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hayward has been our family physician for more than 25 years, an amazing doctor, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, open minded, we cannot say enough abou..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hayward has been my family doctor for almost 26 years - he's kind, patient, passionate and empathetic. He makes every patient feel like a top priority, and..."

July 2, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R3T 5J9". Address has been updated from "None" to "2077 Pembina Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12042615743".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My doctor for 15 years... he is unbelievable. A great listener, and always takes a hollistic approach, often discussing things outside of medicine I can do to h..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "We totally LOVE Doc Hayward! He is very caring and kind. He actually spent a who.le hour with my daughter and I discussing concerns I had about her attention sp..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hayward has been my doctor for about 26 years now and I would never have it any other way. He is also GP to my whole family. I have found him to be patient,..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Hayward for about 27 years and think he is the very best. Before him I had other Drs and now will not change Drs. unless he retires. My ..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hayward has literally saved my life. Even though the specialists he sent me to said they could find no reason for my nauseousness, he believed me and kept o..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't know what my husband and I will ever to if Dr.Hayward ever retires. He is so kind,caring and knowledgeable. Always encourages me to read up on health m..."

November 25, 2014