You may also like

Rate Dr. Rowland Hayward

Dr. Rowland Hayward's Ratings

Dr Hayward has been our family physician for more than 25 years, an amazing doctor, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, open minded, we cannot say enough about him. One of of the few doctors that does more than fill a prescription. We are extremely fortunate to have him as our doctor, and could never thank him enough for all the care over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Dr. Hayward has been my family doctor for almost 26 years - he's kind, patient, passionate and empathetic. He makes every patient feel like a top priority, and unlike so many other doctors I've had to see before, he never makes you feel stupid or embarrassed about questions or conditions. He's one of the kindest men I've ever met, and I feel so lucky to have him as my GP! Don't know what I'll do when he retires :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My doctor for 15 years... he is unbelievable. A great listener, and always takes a hollistic approach, often discussing things outside of medicine I can do to help my situation... or just to have a cerebral conversation about my conditions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

We totally LOVE Doc Hayward! He is very caring and kind. He actually spent a who.le hour with my daughter and I discussing concerns I had about her attention span. He asked lots of questions. Didn't rush at all. Ver surpised that he would take that much time for us on a Friday at the end of a long day. Many rich blessing to you and yours, Doc! -Joan H

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Hayward has been my doctor for about 26 years now and I would never have it any other way. He is also GP to my whole family. I have found him to be patient, kind, helpful, encouraging and ALWAYS there when I have needed him. He refers me to top knotch specialists and always follows up. I can always get in to see him quickly and have the utmost confidence and faith in him. I love a doctor that says I think it could be this but we are going to have to check further and I will let you know? Heck yes! That means to me he is being honest and knows enough to know that he does not know everything. NO doctor does, so I will challenge all of you to rethink your choices if all you are looking for is a doctor that pretends to know everything to make you feel better. You are your best doctor because no one should know better what you need that you yourself should. Doctors are human. This is one human I truly love and admire!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2719625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I have been with Dr. Hayward for about 27 years and think he is the very best. Before him I had other Drs and now will not change Drs. unless he retires. My whole family goes to him and also think he is the very best. He has helped my children through many illnesses and myself through many illnesses and Cancer. He refers to the best specialists, you can get in to see him very fast when you call for an appointment, the longest I have had to wait for my yearly checkup is about 6 weeks. He has the most marvellous bedside manner and explains everything in detail and will answer any questions. His staff, Marilyn, Melinda, Suzanne and sometimes his kids help out are all fantastic, friendly, efficient and very professional. I think I and my family have the best Dr. In Winnipeg. Thank you Dr Hayward for just being you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2695333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Hayward has literally saved my life. Even though the specialists he sent me to said they could find no reason for my nauseousness, he believed me and kept ordering tests. In one of those test a tumour was found and within the week I was being operated on for ovarian cancer. He always listens, refers if he can't help and has the BEST bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I don't know what my husband and I will ever to if Dr.Hayward ever retires. He is so kind,caring and knowledgeable. Always encourages me to read up on health matters myself and discuss them with him. As someone else stated you can get into him when you are sick. You are the best Dr.Hayward, Thankyou

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

All clinics should be run as Dr Hayward does. You can actually see him if you are sick!! He is exceptional in every way. Professional, , kind and caring. He has been our family doctor for over 30 years. We hold the utmost in respect for this dedicated doctor. We will never be able to repay this man for all the wonderful care to our entire family!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2490700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

I have seen Dr. Hayward many times, and have 100% confidence in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488719].votes_count ]]