Ratings for Dr. Rowland Hayward

Dr. Hayward is a good doctor for seekers. He has no problem providing high amounts of Percocets - I know someone who continues to go to Dr. Hayward because she can sell and misuse her medication and he doesn't question why she needs more so quickly. There are no blood tests being done to see if she is using or abusing the drugs. A good doctor but too easily manipulated to give high amounts of drugs.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Hayward always spends quality time regarding our family's medical needs. Excellent with referrals to surgeons and therapy!! Staff are wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

DR ROWLAND J HAYWARD IS GREAT DR.. HE IS VERY WISE. WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE. .WORKERS IN HIS OFFICE. ..THE BEST. ..VERY FRIENDLY. ..!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Hayward for a number of years now and really like him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

In my opinion Dr Hayward is the most knowledgeable, caring, respected and decent person one is fortunately lucky enough to have as a family physician

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Although busy he always takes the time to explain what is wrong, and how to treat it.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Hayward is an excellent doctor. No matter what ailment I go to him about he treats well and knows just what to do. I have been going to him for 35 years and hope I can go to him for many more years to come. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

He has been our family doctor for over 30 years. He always takes time to ask you about any additional concerns when you come in for something else. Always refers to a specialist if needed. Talks to you about your health issue and explains things in an understandable way.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Gave my mom hundreds of times 200 percocets I know she was dying but really. She tried to commit suc de I wonder if she finally did at Deer Lodge by taking off her oxgen. I hope it was a quick I hated him well as my sister a nurse maybe it is just I miss her so much and to be angry about some thing, not sure. And she very much wanted to be promoter Gods home in glory. And at the end us kids were so very helpless to anything. The only time smile was when her food, especially smoke herring, +

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr R Hayward is a great doctor. His staff sometimes seem unprofessional. Staff are good and safe but seem to lack social skills.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015