Ratings for Dr. Christopher Stemerdink

Dr. Chris had been my GP since moving to Guelph five years ago. I think he is the best combination of professionalism and empathetic approach-what most people wish for in a family doctor. I feel very fortunate to know him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

This isn't my doctor, but I felt the need to say that my partner has severe health problems, and this doctor is amazing with helping him. Dr S. is very helpful, knowledgable and my partner's health is managed in the be best way possible. Not all doctors are right for every patient. I hope you choose to draw your own conclusions. This rating is based on what I've heard from my partner.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Best family doctor we have ever had. Great advice, very easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Our family is fortunate to have Dr. Stemerdink as our family Doctor. He listens well, we never feel rushed, and he is kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

He is very caring and always knows what to do to get you through your problem

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

We are lucky to be treated by Dr. Stemerdink. He is very knowledgeable, kind, caring and professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Best doctor I have had. He is very kind and listens well. I like that he doesn't force medication on you.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Chris has been my family doctor for over 10 years. He is caring, never rushes his patients and always listens.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

needs to move away from his healthy living mindset when his clients are having severe medical issues. Does not take anything seriously, barely listens and when he does he shrugs it off. Completely wasted my time, never returning again. When I suggested going back on some meds, he made me feel like some kind of pill seeker. Also front desk is incredibly rude.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I have tremendous respect for my doctor, Dr. Stemerdink. He is thorough, knowledgable, kind, and always has time to listen carefully. I am 62 years old and I have never had such wonderful medical care before becoming one of Dr. Stemerdink's patients. I feel very grateful to have found him. -- Rosanne Morris

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016