Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Nijensohn

The most wonderful neurosurgeon ! He saved my life with a most difficult operation

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Nijensohn is the most thourough, knowledgeable and kind doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He spent over an hour explaining my problem with me and giving me possible solutions. He reviewed carefully all my studies and examined me thoroughly. I would recommend him to anyone who wants the best neurosurgeon in town.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

He performed a lumbar laminectomy/discectomy on me and three years later, I am in chronic pain. He also failed to perform the appropriate surgery to fix my original pathology, according to all orthopedic surgeons I consulted since then. Hopefully, my THIRD spine surgery will be the DEFINITIVE one. For patients with massive disc ruptures, consider that orthopedic surgeons do far more detailed diagnostics, that sometimes can save a patient two or three surgeries!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

I had a cervical fusion in Jan 2003 and the doctors office set up physical therapy in advance I called his office on different ocassions for pain medications which were immediately ordered. My experience is that he does have compassion for people. He also did back surgery on my husband over 15 years ago and my husband spine and brain surgery with great success over 15 years ago and they are both living productive lives today.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

I received little to no postsurgical care after spinal surgery. Based on research I have undertaken, it seems as though he does not employ any RNs or other trained medical staff, he does not offer backup neurosurgical support to patients, and seems to lack all compassion. Also, I have found him to lack credibility and integrity.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2006

Dr. Daniel E. Nijensohn's Credentials

• Univ Nac De Cuyo, Fac De Cien Med, Mendoza, Argentina (Grad. 1970)

Centene