Ratings for Dr. Omid Vahdat

Dr. Vahdat was my doctor while I was admitted in hospital. After I was discharged, I was followed up with him. For the last five years,he is my cardiologist. He is an excellent and very concern about his patients wearabout. My husband and I are lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Vahdat was excellent. He was very friendly and patient.. however, his staff( mainly the Asian female ma ) was rude every time we called or went in.. she will do nothing but ruin his practice.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Great Dr! Best cardiologist...God bless you Dr Vahdat

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Vahdat saved my life back in 2007 in the emergency room. I've kept him as my doctor ever since. Always good follow up and his staff are nice and engage me each time I'm there. He always checks up on my activities to ensure I'm moving around enough and not eating too much. The staff at the hospital only had great praise the man. He's very knowledgable and looked up to in the medical community. I'm sure glad I know him!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Fantastic, knowledgeable and kind doctor. Saw him featured in several local newspapers and newscasts as someone on the cutting edge of heart health. He treats most of my family and friends who live in the area. Always on time, courteous and professional. With his help am feeling better than I have in years. God bless Dr. Vahdat!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Office scheduled follow-up consult to review test results which doctor said he would receive a week earlier. I received a reminder call on day before visit. Went to appointment and after waiting and being sent to exam room, was told that that they did not receive test results from hospital next door. I was told to go home and doctor said he would call by next day with results. No call by next day, so I called office and was told doctor would call back. Finally, a nurse called to tell me everything was ok. Office staff and doctor should have obtained and reviewed test results before my visit -or they should have called me to cancel. On top of that, the Insurance Co. was charged for the visit.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Omid Vahdat's Credentials

• French

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med