Ratings for Dr. Winsome J. Parchment

This QUACK! is outta her ever loving D*** mind!!! I wouldn't take a blind eyed dog to her office! I believe something is wrong with her! These doctors think they can do what ever to you, your time and money and it's supposed to be okay! As long as she NEVER contacts me again in life we are good! whacky!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Awesome doctor. She is caring and explains everyting carefully.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Excellent doctor..I've been going to this doctor for 12 years and received nothing but excellent care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Parchment is an excellent doctor!!! She's has a wonderful bedside manner and she has a calming effect that will help you through any situation. She seems to genuinely love what she does!! She's about a 30 min drive from my house, but it's well worth the trip! She was recommended to me by a friend of mine and now I recommend her to all of my friends in NJ! Excellent doctors who truly want what's best for their patients are very hard to find! I've been her patient for about 5 years now and her care has been consistently excellent the whole time!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I am so happy I switched to this practice! The staff is so kind, and Dr. Parchment is absolutely amazing. She delivered my son, and I am certain that my wonderful birth experience was a direct result of her knowledge and patience. She is very supportive of natural childbirth, and even VBACs.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr.Parchment maybe an ok doctor but the staff sucks . The staff needs phone training and better communication with each as staff.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I searched high & low after having a bad experience with my OBGYN for my 1st pregnancy. I switched to Dr. Parchment 6 months into my 2nd pregnancy and I have been with her since. She actually listens and asks you questions. She cares about you, your family & your health/wellness. Her staff is always very friendly & helpful. I also was able to have a successful VBAC and I couldn't have done it without her genuine support. I recommend her to everyone I know. My drive is about 30 minutes to see her but it is well worth it!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I have been with her since 2005 and let me say I am sooo happy to have her as my doctor. I have 2 healthy beautiful boys and she is truly an angel!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Amazing experience with Dr. Parchment! I went to her with my second pregnancy and was hoping for a Vbac. She was so helpful throughout my pregnancy and always spent time answering each question I had. I had a successful Vbac and a wonderful experience thanks to her. I wouldn't deliver a baby with anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Parchment is very nice. She updates patient of lab test result. Normally, i don't hear anything from the doctor unless i see them after or call about it which they would ask you to schedule an appointment to know the result even if you don't even have to.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Winsome J. Parchment's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp