Ratings for Dr. Howard H. Chi

This doctor was rude toward me, apparently striving to embarrass and harm me. I thoroughly explained an allergy to amalgam and attempts were still made to place it. I went to visit the UOP dental school (in 2009-2010) after accruing multiple gum-line caries attributable, in my estimate, to the root-planing procedure I endured in 2006. I had felt then that the school had deteriorated since my last visit in 2005 -- surmising that the supervising hygienist was not only aware that the student was harming and/or had harmed my teeth, but apparently falsified information while interpretably ?gloating after I asked about it. I left the clinic very traumatized in 2006 and when I returned I was mistreated further. When I complained I was told to not come back. I wrote the dental school in SF but they never wrote back. The statute of limitations has expired, and I often struggle with blaming myself for not stopping the treatments and returning. In 2005, however, the treatments were acceptable.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Pacific Dental (UOP's Dental school) is the worst detal office I have ever visited in my life! They are trying make more work & money for themselves and do not care whos teeth they destroy! They wanted to replace all my fillings! No other dentist wants to replace my fillings and I can tell just by looking at my fillings they do not need to be replaced.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2006