Ratings for Dr. Holly P. Johnson

Very helpful. Listened to my issue and gave me the attention I needed. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

I saw Dr. Holly Johnson to help with rebound redness in my eyes from using an allergy OTC eyedrop that contains a vasoconstrictor. I explained my specific problems to her and she did not listen to a single word I said. She even told me that Visine was the only OTC eye drop that can cause rebound redness, even though the product I was using had the exact same ingredient. She was more worried about my non existing eye allergies and even gave me 2 different allergy eye drops. I tried telling her I didn't have allergies in my eyes, but rather I was using the eye drop because it made my eyes really white. I even have a visible irritation in the corner of my eye, and she claimed she did not see it. She was just too worried about getting back to whatever she was doing before she came in the room to look at my eyes. No help what so ever!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I have been to visit Dr Johnson several times. Each time it has taken almost an hour or more to see her. Her staff is friendly but I did not feel Dr. Johnson took the time to answer any of my questions (in fact, she brushed them off) and she did not seem knowledgable about the contacts she was prescribing me. I think I'll find a new doctor that cares more about their patients/field

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Very professional in manner and dress, serious and direct, responded to all questions, overall a good experience.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

This doctor was so rude I will not be returning to see her again. Any questions asked she seemed bothered to answer. Her responses were short & unhelpful. And no compassion to mention. I had the displeasure of seeing her on two separate office visits. Both times were equally painful for me to deal with her. Her staff on the other hand was very nice & helpful. But one problem was not a single staff member introduced themselves with their name or title. Working in the healthcare field I found it very disturbing to be tested for medical issues by a person whom I have not been told their name or what role they are educated/qualified to perform.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

Dr. Holly P. Johnson's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1986)