Ratings for Dr. Renu Chaturvedi

I am not a person to hold grudges, but I'm still upset by her behavior when she treated me. When I developed a mysterious illness that dramatically affected my health. She was terrible! I was having terrible pain and weakness, chest pains and a lot of other scary symptoms. I researched my symptoms and asked for referral to a rheumatologist. She said she could do just as good a job,and that I didn't have Fibromyalgia. (I was later diagnosed with this condition by a rheumatologist.)I went to the emergency room with severe chest pains and rectal bleeding. They were concerned about my condition,until they spoke with her, then I was treated like a fake and sent home with no recommendations for care. One day at work I had chest pains and passed out. She told me that was impossible and said. "Do you just not want to work anymore, are you trying to get out of your job." Just the thing to hear when you are feeling physically miserable and emotionally scared and vulnerable. Not a caring person.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Wonderful through as and caring.very understanding and very detailed.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Chaturvedi is one of the most caring doctor I have met if she dont know what going on with you she'll sent you to have lab work or tests, she not the type of doctor that just write out perscriptions and send you home.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I felt helpless after every consultation Shez very rude, inconsiderate and has no patience to listen to our sufferings. I was suffering from pain all over my body. I would rate the severity of my pain to be 7-8 and can hardly sleep in nights. I sought the help of Dr. Renu who said it was all in my head caused by depression. But I was actually suffering from osteoporosis which was progressing rather fast. She prescribed me with pain killers and depression medications, which only aggravated my bone loss causing more pain. Her referrals are bad. I could see the same attitude which Dr.Renu had towards me. She is a good choice to treat common ailments, but when we suffer from rare conditions, shez the wrong doctor to seek help.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I have been a patient for several years. I use to live close to her pactice now I drive 20+ miles. I will not switch. She always listens, has time and makes wise decisions about my care and refers appropriately. I have been a risk more than once and due to her diligence, I am well. Her office staff is exceptional. I am 62 years old.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Wonderful Doctor. Spent over an hour with me on my first visit trying to determine the root of my headaches rather than just give me medication and send me on my way. She is great!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Renu Chaturvedi's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Bhopal Univ, Bhopal, Mp, India (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Lapeer, MI