Ratings for Dr. Ethan G. Flaks

He has been my doctor for 14yrs. He has been wonderful, a good diagnostician. He does not do or send you to other specialists that are not necessary. I get my appointments fast and rarely wait a long time to see him, hope he stays around a long time.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

This Dr. is very unpleasant and acts like taking care of his patients is a burden. He will not explain anything and will quickly dismiss you. What is the sense of him being in family medicine? He definitely does not enjoy his job.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

He was my doctor from 1996-2001. In 2001 I started having trouble getting air into my right nostril. It got to the point that the pressure on the right side of my face caused severe migraines and nosebleeds. I was going to see Dr. Flaks 1-3 times a week, each time with a co pay of $20.00. I had xrays and mri's done and nothing showed up. He wrote me a script for Ultram and sent me on my way. I could not sleep lying down, and this went on for over a year. I finally demanded another set of xrays be done...this time with me lying face down on the table. Low and behold they found a tumor that closed off my entire right sinus cavity, and was starting to grow into my left. I went on my own with my xrays to an ENT that had nothing to do with North Med or the doctors there. This doctor took one look at the xray and I had my surgery the following day. It angers me that I spent so much time and money on a doctor that spent 5 minutes per appointment with me, and offered 0 help.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Overdosed me and made me really sick, even gave me a seizure.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Ethan G. Flaks's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1974)

Avmed