Ratings for Dr. Graeme Potter

The staff is always rude even after many staff changes. There have been many occasions I've left messages that have had to be returned that day due to medication and heard nothing for over a week. I've called a week in advance to start the process of getting answers from her and nothing back for weeks. I would say go elsewhere, especially if you have medications that may need adjusting each month. I also had on several occasions sent for my medical records and the doctors office switched received nothing. When they finally did half of the records were not there or lost. I'm glad I switched you should or don't bother wasting your time to start.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Always have had a positive experience with Dr. Potter and her staff. Would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I was scheduled for a cone biopsy procedure. I was not provided with any information about this procedure. I called the office 3 different times to confirm that I could return to work the same day. When I arrived for the procedure was when the Dr. informed me I would need prescription pain killers and that I could not return to work and exactly what was going on. After further research I discovered that I could have been given medication to help me get through the extremely painful experience. This was traumatic as I have not had children. They did not observe me for a period afterward as is recommended. Aside from this on several visits after waiting long times and getting undressed and prepped I was sent home because the Dr. was unavailable. Basically this is not a Dr. you want to go to if you are not having a baby.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Sad when a doctor can not get physician privileges at any local hospital because of her reputation.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

This doctor AND her partners TRULY care about their patients. If I am fortunate enough to have another child, Graeme Potter is the FIRST one I'd ask to help me along the way!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr. Graeme Potter's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company