Ratings for Dr. Norene Tracy

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE! 45 MIN WAIT, APPT NOT WITH DR BUT THE PA! 2 MONTHS LATER I CALL FOR A REFILL AND AM TOLD THE DR. THINKS I SHOULD FIND ANOTHER ONE AND WONT FILL MY MEDS! UNBELIEVABLE!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr.Tracy is a great doctor. If it weren't for her I could have gotten really sick. I recommend her to anyone that needs a good family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Maybe it's me or a sign of the times, but when EVERYTHING in her office has a Drug Co. logo, and all she wants to do is write a prescription or three "just to be on the safe side" makes one wonder who's best interest she actually has in mind. Too bad too, she seems like a nice person but a Doctor should instill confidence in THEIR knowledge, not a drug company.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

If it wasn't for Dr Tracy , I would be dead, she is awesome, kind, and takes the time to listen to you ,if she isnt a 100% sure she send you to the right person to make sure, for me she was and is my angel, and she had picked her staff they are just as good. T Gardynik

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Norene Tracy's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1992)