Ratings for Dr. Albert T. Gros

Dr. Gros does not support vaginal births after cesearean (V-BACs). I did not feel that I was going to have much control of my 2nd birth with him, so I left his practice.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Dr. Gros is the first OBGYN that I have been to who actually works with his patients vs. a nurse/pract. I am pregnant with my first baby, and he is very nice and understanding. His staff is great as well. On my first visit, instead of having me fill out my medical history information, he sat down with me and we went through it together. I have never experienced that kind of personal touch with any other doctor (even GPs). I was amazed...especially in this day and age with insurance the way it is. I am looking forward to him delivering my baby!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Gros delivered my 2nd child. I wasn't really impressed w/the staff during the prenatal visits and Dr. Gros' demeanor was kind of standoffish. His bedside manner at the hospital was just not very comforting.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Gros is wonderful. He's been delivering babies for a long time and definetely knows his stuff. He never caused me any worry during my pregnancy. I felt confident that my baby was being handled with care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Dr. Albert T. Gros's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1976)

AHC