Dr. Norman J. Pastorek

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Norman J. Pastorek

Dr. Pastorek is the expert. I'm just got my cast off yesterday and the result is SO much better than I dared to hope. I look just like myself except so much better. My old lady nose has been transformed into a cute nose that fits my face perfectly. One week after surgery and my roommate couldn't even tell I had surgery. If you are searching for a surgeon that will give you exceptional and individual results- he's the one. He looked at me as an individual and was completely realistic and upfront about the possible results. I knew from my first meeting with him that he knew exactly what he's doing and has an incredible amount of experience. Decorating his office walls are awards for "Most Compassionate Doctor" and he really is. He reassuringly called me the night before surgery, and then even called afterwards to see how I was doing. His staff at the office and the hospital are extremely kind and professional. His office is exceptionally elegant and private. I felt like I was in extremely competent hands throughout the entire process. And I love my new nose! It's still me- just improved! I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I had the most amazing experience with both Dr. Pastorek and his staff! He knew exactly what he was doing and what was best! I could not be happier with his work!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Great amazing doctor staff at his office horrible there's the Russian lady with blonde hair she was a real ***** but the receptionest were very nice and great

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Pastorek. I had a rhinoplasty a few years ago (other dr/other city) and at the time was talked out of a chin implant. A few months ago I ultimately decided I wanted to go through with it. I was really concerned about a subtle change but also a change that I would be able to see. Dr. Pastorek really delivered. He answered all of my questions, pacified any and all concerns and had wonderful bedside manner. He also mentioned he could fix a few things on my nose (it's slightly crooked, but it doesn't bother me). When I said I wasn't interested, he didn't push it, which I think is a real indication of a quality plastic surgeon. 1 week after surgery, my results are amazing. Recovery has been really easy thanks to Dr. Pastorek's careful instructions. His staff was also extremely helpful and patient with all of my questions when I called the office. I can't wait to see the results a few weeks from now but I know it will look great.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

What can I say about Dr. Pastorek? He did my primary rhinoplasty in June 2011 and no one has noticed other than to tell me I look great. I still look like myself, he did not give me a cookie cutter nose which I would've looked ridiculous with. He takes your whole face into account. After the rhinoplasty I started going to him for fillers. I'm sure you could find less expensive fillers elsewhere but you get what you pay for. Dr. Pastorek takes his time and asked me to come back if I felt I needed more after I let it settle for a week or so. He is kind, patient and leaves you with so much confidence in his abilities to enhance your look - not make you look like someone else. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Dr. Pastorek, is THE BEE’s KNEES! I just had primary rhinoplasty with Dr. Pastorek and am one week post op. Although I am still very swollen I am happy with the results so far. He is one of the nicest doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. After seeing many surgeons before him, I knew he was my last stop. He has a gentle and warm demeanor and a GREAT deal of patience. What I really greatly appreciated was that he took the time to answer my many, many rounds of questions and helped quell my anxieties before the surgery (due to all my questions, I think this doctor will never forget me :)). I felt very safe in his care. He called me the evening of surgery. You can tell that he truly loves what he does. His entire staff was very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Pastorek is fantastic! I could not be happier with my results. He took the time to explain everything and answered all my questions. He delivered everthing as promised. After just 2 weeks my nose looks fantastic, and natural. Dr. Pastorek really is an artist.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Pastorek is a gentleman, artist and great doctor. I had a primary rhinoplasty in January and I am very happy. He called the night prior to my surgery saying he was looking at my pre-op pictures and was excited to make my nose as beautiful as the restt of my face. He and his staff called for the next three days post op. My nose looks completely natural and very pretty. The people who don't know I did it just tell me how wonderful I look. One person told me the my earrings brought out my eyes. Dr. Pastorek gives very complete pre and post op instructions. I felt very well cared for.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Had an amazing experience...I met with about 5 doctors for consultations and realized Dr. Pastorek was my best choice. Actually, another doctor in the same field recommended him and said he was the best. I decided to go with Dr. Pastorek because he has many years of experience and becuase he has experience with fixing 1st rhinoplasties that went wrong. I had a really, really bad nose years back and he was able to fix the problems with the bridge and the tip. I had realistic expectations and he met them. I am very happy with my results. Surgery was smooth, recovering was great and nobody really knows I had any work. I would 100% recommend Dr. Pastorek to anyone. He is extrememly nice and has great bedside manners,he even called me the day after surgery to see how I was doing. His staff was excellent as well. He is a little expensive but you get what you pay for (probably the best money I have ever spent),learned that lesson the hard way after my first rhinoplasty with another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Norman J. Pastorek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

He received his medical degree and surgical training at the University of Illinois and the University of Illinois Hospitals in Chicago, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. Although he is dedicated to his private Facial Plastic Surgery practice, Dr. Pastorek is also a highly respected medical educator and teacher. For over two decades, he has volunteered one day a week to a facial plastic surgery clinic to educate residents.

• English

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1964)

UnitedHealthcare