Ratings for Dr. P Chochinov

Pill pusher. Does his diagnoses from his chair. You usually gave to give him clues on what needs to be done. He shouldn't be a doctor. He should be a pharmacist.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Chochinov for about twenty years. He is a good doctor and listens to my concerns. He is very professional and always on time with appointments. I'd recommend Dr. Chochinov to anyone needing a knowledgeable and professional physician. He's always there for me. The lady who runs himself office is also great. At first she seemed a bit standoffish to me, but I brought her some cookies a few yeaes back and she's lovely now lol.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I was seeing dr chochinov for years untI'll finally I had had enough . After being told that the numbness in my foot was just street ??? And the bladder leakage was a part of being a woman my age 49...I did my best to get away from him as a dr. It was not until almost 5 years later and many trip to him about minor things that I finally found a dr in my area and fought my files from his office that I was told I had type 2 diabetes and now have to take meds for it as it could have been treated years ago with proper diet and exercise ( no I'm not overweight at all) terrible doctor!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Extremely rude receptionist and rude doctor. Refuses to hear your medical concerns and would rather push pills to you. Always late for his appointments. Switched doctors and requested my medical file to be transferred 4 months ago without any action on his part. When asked for the reason of the delay all the receptionist could say is I have no idea why. Learn some accountability and professionalism when dealing with people's health. Worst doctor and secretary I have ever dealt with. Would absolutely not recommended.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Paul always has your best interests at heart. He is friendly, courteous and professional. Go New England Patriots

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

I took my father to see this doctor last year. My father lives alone and it is a concern to me that he isn't eating properly (he barely eats and always complains he is full). When I mentioned this to Dr Chochinov his answer was to take more tests. That was fine, but I also asked the Dr to at discuss my father's diet and explain the importance of eating properly. He answered in a very condenscending tone that you must eat from the four food groups. I expressed my concern again by questioning my father's weight (he is very skinny) and his answer was "Well, look at you." I'm tall and lean 6 feet 2 and 170 lbs, but look and am very healthy. My father clearly looks underweight almost to the point of looking sickly. It really frustrated me that he seemed to take no real concern for what I was expressing as big concern. Needless to say we are switching doctors.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Pill pusher, i only go when i need a perscription and know what i want. This is because in the past, I was having bad stomach problems and he wrote it off as if it were nothing, said it's from my period...like he'd know. I visited numerous times about my stomach concerns..got to the point that i didn't even want to get up in the morning. Finally called on night that i couldn't even stand up b/c of pain. I went to emerg. I had a gallbladder attack....gallbladder had been inflamed for more then 7 months.....so much for cramps hey. I had surgery right away and had gullbladder removed...been great ever since. If you need pills this is your man, if you think something more is going on, listen to your body and don't take no for an answer- see someone else.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

GOOD PEOPLE, GREAT SERVICE, NOT ALWAYS FRIENDLY,BUT DO WE KNOW THE KIND OF EMERGENCIES THAT HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH BEFORE OUR APPOINTMENT??? PERSONALLY, MY FAMILY OF FOUR HAS HAD ITS SHARE OF PROBLEMS AND ILLNESSES, AND WE WERE ALWAYS DEALT WITH PROFESSIONALLY. REFERRALS WERE MADE WHEN A SECOND OPINION WAS NEEDED. I THINK THAT SOME OF THESE RUDE COMMENTS SHOULD BE REMOVED, AS THEY ARE CRUEL AND UNWARRANTED. THESE PEOPLE ARE OBVIOUSLY SAINTS THAT NEVER HAD A BAD DAY, AND THEY ARE USUALLY THE WORST ONES AS THEY CANNOT SEE THEIR OWN FAULTS. HAVE A GREAT DAY

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

I've been seeing him for almost 10 years now and so has my family. As for myself he has always been prompt and will try to get to the point of the diagnosis, if can not find the answer he will make sure to find someone who can. Does not like doing the physicals, but who does (the ones that specialize in that). I would recommend him to someone that can get past dry humor, his serious manor, and the great old handy medical book. The receptionist is great will help you when ever she can, will make sure to call and remind you the day before that you have an appointment. So overall he is good, puntual, and a prompt doctor that you are not waiting for hours on end his waiting room to see.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

I have been seeing doctor chochinov for too long now, only because it is too difficult to find someone else to take my family. I have been mis diagnosed twice. The only real helpful thing that dr chochinov has been helpful with is the perscriction of pain killers. As he is very good at pushing pills I am confient that anything I need can be obtained through him like a common drug dealer. I still have yet to find a doctor that will run some proper tests on my to help solve my continuing symptoms.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007