Ratings for Dr. Susan Fritz-Zavacki

I love Dr. F-Z. She is great, explains eveything very well, and answers all questions. She makes you feel very comfortable. I have not been treated rudely by her staff, nor have I had any trouble scheduling appointments...I just follow the directions about leaving your information for a call back.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Fritz-Zavacki for over 20 years. She is a gift. She extremely knowledgable and easy to talk to. I've had some punctuality problems, none of which were her fault. These mostly occurred when she was delivering babies or when a surgical procedure went longer than expected. Haven't had any problems with punctuality the last several years. Her nurses have always been nice. Have had a few problems when trying to communicate with office staff about a problem but Jennifer in Appointments is great. Pam, the nurse practitioner, is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I was never treated by Dr. Fritz-Zavacki but I was treated by her nurse. The nurse was great but I had some test done and the staff at the office were HORRIBLE. They were rude and very unhelpful. I had simple questions but was not helped. I had to go to my primary doctor to get my health questions answered. They need to change the staff at the office. I refuse to go to them again.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Very competent, professional and overall provided excellent prenatal & delivery care.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

My interactions with Dr. Fritz-Zavacki have been pretty good and I really liked her. However, I have had problems with her staff. One example, I left her staff 3 messages over a 3 week period, asking for a call back regarding a question on lab results and I could not get ANYONE to call me back. I was shocked. VERY poor service.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

She was knowledgeable and placed me on the birth control pills but I found her very very hard to reach and her staff was rude on the phone. I didnt go back to her office after that. I would not recommend her to my friends. I had alot of trouble with her nurse answering questions for the doctor and her not responding to me directly. I was told I needed to make an appt to see her for a follow up that the doctor didnt tell me about I asked the front desk why they didnt call me and she said " we are a small office and we dont call clients to make appts " If she got a better staff i would go back but too many troubles with the nurse to continue going there

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Didn't seem to really listen and just handed me hormones (which I never took)

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Fritz-Zavacki has been my doctor for 15 years. Even when my insurance changed and I had to pay out of pocket, I kept coming back.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2006

Dr. Fritz-Zavacki is smart, and very easy to talk to. Her staff is very efficient.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Dr. Susan Fritz-Zavacki's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Delta Dental