Ratings for Dr. Phillip Madonia

My aunt and cousin have always told me how great Dr. Madonia is, so one day when I was in the market for a new OBGYN, I decided to give him a try. I am so happy I did because Dr. Madonia is a wonderful doctor. He doesn't sugarcoat anything and he truly has your best interest at heart. He is very professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. My only regret is not seeing him sooner! :)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr Madonia is friendly, knowledgeable and listens to me. He does not rush in and out of the office. Always takes time to listen to me.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Madonia has been my doctor since 2002. After having my first child premature at 27 weeks weighing just 2.5lbs under another doctor's care,I began seeing Dr. Madonia. When I became pregnant with my second child Dr. Madonia took every precaution to ensure that my second birth would not have the same outcome. After losing a loved one while I just 5 months pregnant I began to feel as it something was not right. I didn't experience any pain, but my intuition told me I needed to call in and get seen by Dr. M. I called and he told me to come right in, he put me on the monitor and to both of our surprise I had started to dialate. I was taken directly to the hosptital and placed on bed rest. As a result of Dr. M listening and understanding that every woman and pregnancy is different I delivered a healthy 6lb 12 ounce baby girl. He is experienced, caring, understanding wouldn't trade him. He teaches you to to listen to your body, because it really will tell you when something is wrong.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I switched to Dr. Madonia just prior to becoming pregnant with my second child. He is wonderful - kind, knowledgeable, considerate, personable, funny! I love that I can email him, too, with questions and he is so prompt in getting back to me (even when he was out of town). My second pregnancy was a bit more complicated than my first, but Dr. M took care of every problem and my second son was delivered as healthy as can be!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr Madonia is the best! He has a wonderful personality and is very knowledgable after months of begging my regular doc for test dr m did them on first visit and problem was solved love him!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Madonia is excellent! I would not use anyone else. He cares about his patients and is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

He is very knowledgeable, is willing to LISTEN to his patients and will take the time to explain anything you don't understand. Most importantly, he truly seems to care about the well-being of his patients. It is nice too, that he has a great sense of humor as well!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. Phillip Madonia's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)