Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth J. Winfield

Perhaps this doctor is adequate when routine checkups are all that is required. However, her judgement involving acute health complications where experienced, sound decision making is critical to provide proper care for her patients is unusually poor. This doctor needs mentoring from her group of physicians and should not be consulted in instances where serious medical conditions are either suspected or present.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Wonderful Doctor. Takes time to understand the big picture and provide good treatment

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Winfield and her staff are awesome. She knows her stuff, she's thorough and she's also very personable - which makes "going to the doctor" a pleasant experience. What I love is that she covers all bases and doesn't cut any corners with her care and/or recommendations. My husband and children also go to her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

My personal experiences: Dr. Winfield has been my primary dr. for several years. I always leave an appointment feeling like she has given me the best possible care. She listens to what I am saying & spends as much time as needed to solve whatever my ailment may be. Dr. Winfield, in my experience, has never rushed through an appointment and always makes sure I leave her office feeling safisfied with the care she has given me. Her staff has always been kind and efficient with my care, and do their best to make me feel comfortable in the doctors office. I feel Dr. Winfield is the best doctor I have ever been to and I will continue to use her as my primary physician for as long as she practices.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth J. Winfield's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)