Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Diestelhorst

Dr. D is one of the finest doctors I have ever had. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Very professional, caring and always available when I needed an appointment. Made me feel comfortable and safe during my c-section when all wasn't going well. Wouldn't go anywhere else

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

By far the most clinician I've ever received services from. I had several complications and she took her time to help me through each one even calling me herself to check up on me and requested that I come in to see her that day several times. I could not have asked for better care and services and would recommend her to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Amy is a great OB! She has always been very informative and pleasant for every appointment. She is an extremely busy person because she is good at what she does and has many patients. However, my care has never suffered due to her busy schedule, and I have never felt she rushed through my appointment. The attention she gives to you is very personable--like you are her only patient. She has actually worked late several times to get me in on a day I needed. This is my first pregnancy, and she has gone beyond my two friends' OBs they had in that she has kept me better informed on procedures and what's going on with my body and the baby's. I'd give her a five star rating in every way every time!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Staff was very professional. Suggested I call before coming since Doctor was on call that day so I wouldn't waste a trip there. I like that the doctor came in and spoke with me about my health history and concerns before having me get ready for the exam. I didn't wait at all and found the doctor very knowledgeable and personable. A true test of her reputation: Call the local hospitals and ask the L & D nurses who they would recommend. You'll find Dr. Diestlehorst is top on their list!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I loved Dr. D. She was wonderful during my pregnancy and delivery of twins. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr. Amy was very proactive during my pregnancy. I had a lot of problems including a heart issue that occurred and she did everything she could to make the pregnancy more bearable and ensure I had a healthy baby. Top Notch!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Please do your homework and find another doctor. She really rushes through things and makes bad decisions that can be horrific. Trust me!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Don't count on anything other than basic treatment. Many avoidance issues.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. Diestelhorst was amazing. She is very proactive and very concerned for her patients. She is sweet,kind and a wonderful doctor to have,especially if you have never been pregnant before.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Amy L. Diestelhorst's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Menomonee Falls, WI