Ratings for Dr. Arlene M. Marcy

She was the on call Dr during the delivery of my first child. The whole experience with her was a nightmare. She was in a rush, was getting frustrated and made it very stressful. Thank goodness for the nurses and the resident Dr.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Marcy has been my doctor since the early 1980's. She has been great, answered all my questions, given me whatever time I needed and overall is excellent. I did not know I had cancer but she made sure she had a specialist during surgery as my symptoms may or may not have been cancer. Her forsight saved my life. She was kind, took excellent care of me during the whole process and still does. I would go to no one else. Pat

flag | Submitted September 14, 2008

I am a nurse who has worked OB. If it hadn't been for my personal knowledge I might not have realized the awful, self-serving care that I was given in the delivery of my 3rd child. I would never see Dr. Marcy again. I'm just grateful my child was okay.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

I have seen Dr. Marcy a few time over the past 2 years. The first visit I was very impressed. She had a great bed side manner and answered all of my questions. However, the wait to see her was very long. Sometimes the front desk offers up a different Doctor if shes running late. I recently lost my insurance and paid with cash my last couple of visits. As soon as I walked in I was seen by the doctor. And that was a first with this office. Even with a schedualed appointment your waiting 15-20 minutes. I just get the regular gyno work ups. I suffer from a condition that causes bad body odor. You would think a medical office would be underrstanding of this. Well the were not. They were very unprofessional and acted as if they were children commenting on my condition. This type of treatment I can go without.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

Dr. Marcy had poor bedside manner, we were not one of her "regular" patiets so she let us know that we would be last on her list while my wife was in labor. Also, in the heat of labor she asked my wife what medicine she was on and how much. My thought was, "Aren't you the doctor?" In an office visit she also pushed very hard on my wife's belly which made her uncomfortable. Scatterbrained, no tact.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2006

i9 love Dr Marcy she was great through my whole pregnancy and she helped deliver my beautiful baby boy. i am definitely going back to her for my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

she panics to answer every question and is not confident of what she says. i would never go to her again

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Nicest woman, really puts you at ease in an akward situation. Knowledgable, and personable. All around great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2004

Dr. Arlene M. Marcy's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)