Ratings for Dr. Robert Billington

I called today to book an appointment with Dr. Billington and found out such devastating news. I am so saddened to hear about his loss. After Dr. Paley being my doctor for over for 13 years, I didn't think I would like someone new. Dr. Billington stole the show, on my first visit with him I knew he knew his stuff. He was so knowledgeable with having a pharmacy and medicine background as well as being a professor. He was a great conversationalist, always interested in any new knowledge. He was also open-minded and a feminist - progressive. He was always full of life, was super kind and caring for his patients, time was never an object. He always spent as much time with someone as they needed. I saw him 2.5 weeks ago before we left on holidays for a family wedding and he told me he knew we would represent Sask well at a family wedding. Rest in peace Dr. Billington. I will always remember you with utmost respect. You were a great doctor in what seemed to be quite an unhealthy year for me and probably saved my life. He was not only a doctor, but an educator as a professor and devoted countless hours to serving humanity and bettering the future of his community. At this time, I am thinking of your young son and daughter, your spouse, your friends, your colleagues and your patients. My condolensces from my family to yours. Enjoy your potato chips with dip up in the heavens You deserve it doc.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I am devastated over Rob's/Dr.Billington's senseless passing. After the amazing Dr. Paley, my doctor of over 20 years, left the practice, I didn't know how I'd feel about someone new. Dr.B walked in and right away asked if I wanted him to lower the lights because he read about my chronic migraines and had them himself. I instantly felt that this man was a rare find, and he was. Always upbeat, intelligent, chatty, interested in learning more about everything, and a wide range of experience in pharmacy, as a prof, and an MD. And above all, kind. I just saw him 2 weeks ago, and I will miss him so much. Completely shocked to get the call last week. Rest in peace, and thinking of family, friends, and colleagues.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I am absolutely devastated by the sudden passing of Dr. Billington. He has helped me so much this past year, pushing to find answers in regards to my health. He always took the time to really speak with me and was always so kind and funny. We would share stories about our kids seeing as they were close in age. My heart breaks for his children and family. He will be so very missed! Rest easy Dr Rob and thank you for all you have done! 😢❤️

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Our family is truly heartbroken on the passing of Dr Billington. Not only was he a fantastic caring Dr, he was a wonderful caring - and hilarious human being. We are grateful for the time that he was our Dr and will be sorely missed. RIP ❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I still am in shock after learning of this wonderful man's passing. He was funny, knowledgeable, empathetic, caring and listened and gave you lots of time. He told me to call him Dr Rob. Was so down to earth and genuine. My condolences to his family, friends, and patients. I only knew Dr Rob for 8 months but what an impact he had. Rest in peace my dear. You will be missed. Judy Mathers

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

What a wonderful person he was! I was so shocked to learn that he had passed away. He was very knowledgeable, always had time to listen, and had a great sense of humour. It was obvious that he loved the profession he had chosen, and was always an advocate for his patients. He always told me to call him ‘Rob’. This indicated that he believed strongly in equality between doctor and patient. I know he touched many hearts, and will be missed by many. Rest In Peace Rob. My sympathy to all who knew him....Bonny Pihach

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

It’s unfortunate that anyone would give this man less then a perfect rating. He is....was...the best physician anyone could ask for. He will be truly missed. A great man, an amazing physician. Anyone who says otherwise has unrealistic expectations in this world. You will be greatly missed Dr. Robert Billington. RIP.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Fantastic! I would recommend him to anyone. Very knowledgable, funny and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Good doctor, listens, offers options without prescribing drugs, thinks outside the box instead of being directed by the drug companies

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I had an appointment with him twice. Both times I had to wait over an hour for my scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016