Ratings for Dr. Heather Dixon

If giving zero stars was an option, that’s what she’d get. Horrible dr. Pushes vaccines on patients who are immunocompromised - cares more about her money. Stay far away from this nutcase

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr Dixon constantly asked me if I wanted to get my tubes tied, with no hints that I wanted to stop having children. I’m not sure what qualifies her to be an expert on this topic. I was asked 5+ times. I feel it’s because my age and number of children. My husband are well off though and I’m not sure what this has to do with her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

After dr Dixon discussed my confidential file with a family member who was never authorized to, I left immediately. I was also belittled by her, constantly told I needed to loose weight, even when the appointments were for my children and not myself. I realize the weight needs to come off but 1 month post partum, you need to stop harassing me.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

She doesn't even deserve a 1 star rating she is the worst very bad behavior and does not spend a 1 minute with you

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

She is an excellent doctor , she helped me through some very though times , she still does. The family clinic is fantastic , I consider myself very lucky to be able to come to this family clinic. The staff is excellent , and we always get appointments , if its something urgent the same day or a couple of days later for the non emergency issues. I can't say enough how happy I am to be Dr. Dixons patient.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

She has seen me through some very rough times and have always been there and has taken the time to listen to me. She has been the best doctor I have ever had and her staff are excellent. She has bent over backwards to see me get better and is always ready to refer me to a specialist if need be.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

When my grandmother was diagnosed with cancer and was hospitalized, she took the time to visit her there. The staff at the clinic, however, are rude, have hung up with me on the phone and misread my test results. The office in general does not respect religious beliefs when it comes to health. They will harass you to come in for checkups.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

After a few months of being so sick I could hardly walk she told me she thought I just did not want to go back to work and maybe I should consider a career change. Later I was diagnosed with a serious illness and all she said was "oh we didn't test you for that?". She was often condescending and belittling. Hurt me more than she helped.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

In my opinion, Dr. Dixon is an excellent family doctor. My only criticism is that she usually seems rushed -- as a result, I find that I miss asking questions that I would have liked answered. She tends to treat me as a "patient" but not so much as a "person", e.g., no "small talk."

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I have a complicated health history and Dr. Dixon has been supportive , proactive and complete in her actions to help me get better. She is to be commended for her performance as a doctor. She is also a great individual! Barb and Nancy are also great!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011