Ratings for Dr. Alvin Ray Gebert

Staff made me feel very comfortable. Doc was very kind and helpful. -Sharon

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Gebert is fantastic! He has great bedside manner, is attentive and breaks everything down to an understandable level. The office staff is great as well, and the office is clean and up to date.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

I have used dr Gebert for 11 years now! 3 pregnancies and he is awesome. His staff is great and friendly. His nurse is the best. I would recommend him to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr Gebert was a God send doctor for me and my family. i will recommened him to everybody that wants a father like doctor. his staff are the most wonderfull people, they knew me and my husband by name. make you fell like you are the only person that is important. i love this man and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Gebert! My original ob shut down his practice when I was 29 weeks. I was in the process of looking for a new ob and had a follow up appt with my specialist who was monitoring me for symptoms they thought would develop into preeclampsia. Following a specialist visit, the specialist didn't want to wait for me to interview new obs and immediately referred me to Dr Gebert and placed me in the hospital for observation. I delivered 6 days later via emergency c section. Dr Gerbet was very thorough in his approach and treated me and my baby wonderfully! I fully trust his judgement and owe the safe delivery of my preemie to him! Dr Gebert has now solidified himself as my new ob! :) You are definately in great hands with him! His staff is wonderful too!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Great Doctor. Really takes his time answering questions.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. Gebert is the best. I am 8 monthes pregnant(its my first pregnancy) and I am so happy.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

One of the best OB's I had in awhile. His nurse is the greatest.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

I've been going to Dr. Gebert for 10 years now. He is very thorough. He caught a cancer of the vulva on me that my previous dr. just used acid to remove. With both my pregnancies he was very conservative and on top of things. He knew to look for low fluid in my 3rd trimester (from the results of my triple screen) early on which helped us keep it under control from the beginning. There were so many issues with both my pregnancies that he was on top of and I credit him with the healthy births of both my boys. Dr. Gebert is very conservative in that he checks everything and leaves nothing to chance. He gives you the information you need strait up, so you never feel that he is keeping anything from you.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Alvin Ray Gebert's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1976)