Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Robert Koby

4
Staff
2
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Koby is an excellent doctor. I have been going to him for over 30 years and he is wonderful....very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

5
Staff
2
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Very kind doctor, always takes this time with you and genuinely cares.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

So professional and kind. Always takes his time to answer all questions and concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Dumbest doctor I've ever seen. Not sure how his name is still in top 500. What a jock this guy is.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

5
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

All I have to say is Dr Koby is amazing. You always feel in confidence with him. Absolutely recommend him to anyone who is pregnant.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

3
Staff
1
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
3
Knowledge

If I could give a 0 for punctuality, I would. You will ALWAYS wait if you have an appointment with Dr. Koby. Usually 2-3 hours. When you finally get in, he doesn't really know why you are there. He has too many patients and no time. He is fast to prescribe though.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

5
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Fantastic doctor. Excellent knowledge, patient, helpful and kind. great staff!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I have been with Dr. Koby for almost 20 years. He detected an issue and referred me to the correct specialist right away. He delivered both my kids. He takes to time to answer all my concerns. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

4
Staff
2
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Koby has been my doctor for 36 years. He has operated on me numerous times and thanks to his expertise, I was able to conceive my second child in 1981. I delivered on a High Jewish holiday and he came in on that Sunday night! My respect and admiration for his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

très mauvais docteur. Il ne prend pas le temps avec ses patients. Il est toujours pressé et fait des mauvais diagnostics. Pour ma part, j'ai fait une infection urinaire, je lui ai demandé de me prescrire des antibio. Il n'était pas sûr que j'en faisais une alors que ce n'est pas la première fois. Bref, il pensait qu'il s'agissait plutôt d'une vaginite. Je suis partie sans avoir aucun médicament. Au final, je me suis retrouvée à l'hôpital, ça faisait trop mal. Huit heures d'attente pour me dire que je faisais effectivement une infection urinaire. En plus, j'avais fait les analyses d'urine dans son bureau qui coûte quand même 100$! Je n'ai jamais eu d'appel pour les résultats. JAMAIS. J'ai appelé plusieurs fois pour les avoir et ils ne m'ont JAMAIS appelé. Je faisais pourtant une cystite. ce n'est pas professionnel et c'est même une faute professionnelle. Quelle mauvaise clinique avec un staff et impolis. Et quel mauvais docteur qui s'en fout royalement! Il faut vraiment aller ailleurs, conseil d'amie.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Robert Koby's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
United Healthcare


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.