Ratings for Dr. Robert Koby

Dr. Koby has been my doctor for 36 years. He has operated on me numerous times and thanks to his expertise, I was able to conceive my second child in 1981. I delivered on a High Jewish holiday and he came in on that Sunday night! My respect and admiration for his abilities.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

worst doctor ever if he's even considered a doctor; I am not sure how he made it to #93 out of 637 gynecologists; the medical system in this country is a complete joke. If you're reading this, please avoid this retard as much as possible!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

très mauvais docteur. Il ne prend pas le temps avec ses patients. Il est toujours pressé et fait des mauvais diagnostics. Pour ma part, j'ai fait une infection urinaire, je lui ai demandé de me prescrire des antibio. Il n'était pas sûr que j'en faisais une alors que ce n'est pas la première fois. Bref, il pensait qu'il s'agissait plutôt d'une vaginite. Je suis partie sans avoir aucun médicament. Au final, je me suis retrouvée à l'hôpital, ça faisait trop mal. Huit heures d'attente pour me dire que je faisais effectivement une infection urinaire. En plus, j'avais fait les analyses d'urine dans son bureau qui coûte quand même 100$! Je n'ai jamais eu d'appel pour les résultats. JAMAIS. J'ai appelé plusieurs fois pour les avoir et ils ne m'ont JAMAIS appelé. Je faisais pourtant une cystite. ce n'est pas professionnel et c'est même une faute professionnelle. Quelle mauvaise clinique avec un staff super bête et impolis. Et quel mauvais docteur qui s'en fout royalement! Il faut vraiment aller ailleurs, conseil d'amie.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Have been with Dr. Koby for 17 years and cannot complain about him. He is affiliated with many different doctors and is honest when it is not in his area of expertise. He will refer you to one of his colleagues. Staff works with what they have, it is a busy office and they do the best they can. He is very knowledgeable and respected in his field. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

This is the best doctor. He delivered my daughter and nine years later he delivered my son, he makes the delivery a great experience, highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Koby and his staff are outstanding! He delivered my son 21 years ago and my daughter 15 years ago. He and his staff were always caring and compassionate. With my daughter I was not gaining any weight and he monitored me at every appointment to make sure that even though I was not gaining weight she still was. My total weight gain at the end of my pregnancy as 6lbs and my daughter weighed 5lbs7ozs. She was perfect. We were also in a car accident one week prior to my due date and by the minute I was brought to the hospital by ambulance he was already there waiting for me. I can not say enough wonderful things about him. His staff (especially Aggie Dominique) that I dealt with over the years were beyond amazing! Thank you : Maria D

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Great doctor. I had two cesarean with him. Nothing to complain about. Always had time to listen. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr K is awesome...staff unfortunately not! Love the fact that he still does all (or almost all) of his deliveries. He is smart, competent and funny. His staff, however is borderline rude. They never follow the order of appointments or even the order people show up in. They pick and chose who they want to bump up and the rest of us have to wait even longer. They also NEVER call with test results. Not sure why any of them chose to be in a client facing job ;-(

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr Koby is an excellent doctor and very caring. He delivered bith if my kids and helped me through a very difficult journey after I had my first. After s few days I got severe postpartum depression snd ended up back in the hospital. I was surprised to see Dr Koby show up in my room. He reassured me that I was not alone and that he would get me help. A few hrs later one of the best psychiatrists from the woman 's pavilion came to see me (unfortunately he is now retired). A few years after I had my second son, I went through a little bit of a rough patch. I went to see my family doctor who completely dismissed me. I went to my yearly check up to Dr Koby and explained everything to him. He immediately gave me refferals to all the doctors hr felt that I neededto see. He is very caring and asked to see me 6 weeks later to see how I was doing. The staff is AMAZING.... Going back to someone's negative comment, NO you do not have to be Italian in order for the staff members to like you and be nice to you.... Proof right here: I am NOT Italian. I will be sad when ghe day comes for Dr Koby to retire! He is the BEST doctor!!!! There are not enough out there.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Worst doctor on earth. Mismanaged my pre eclampsia. Openly mocked me at my delivery! Never checked my urine at my pre natal visits like he is supposed too and therefore missed the diagnosis of pre eclampsia as a result. My baby went into cardiac arrest as a result of his negligence and nearly died. He thought the entire thing was hilarious. He started taking shots at me during my vaginal delivery. He was not happy that I didn't show up looking like miss Universe to deliver a potentially dead baby as a result of his million mistakes in my pre natal care and decided to actually tell me about it! Because somehow I owe him something! Patients should look amazing for him! What a LOSER! I wish I didn't choose him to be my doctor. I experienced massive headaches and visual disturbances prior to, during and after my delivery. All the result of mismanaged pre eclampsia. He kept delaying my induction and as a result I almost went blind. My blood pressure rose upwards of 200 over 110 putting me in deadly range. My baby's heart beat dropped below 30 BPM. Alarms started flashing red and alarms started to go off. I was rushed to the OR and then the Moron Dr. Koby decides he wants to "Wait and see if the baby's heart beat stops beating again entirely before he does a c section." Great! to prove what? To see what a dead baby looks like when it's already at term? He has no clinical judgement, no sense of urgency, no compassion for patients he put in harms way. Mocked me relentlessly. It was an unforgettably traumatising experience laced with verbal insults. ABUSE. Whispering. Giggling, snickering with the nurse in the delivery room between my naked parted legs while I was smack in the middle of labor with a child whose heart beat was crashing and my blood pressure went through the roof. I was MORTIFIED. What a NIGHTMARE! I would never go to him again. He does sloppy work. He was squealing like a pig with his hands over his mouth banging the floor with his foot dancing around me like a drunk the whole time. I was HUMILIATED. Unacceptable level of medical knowledge and unacceptable delivery room conduct. I reported him to the College of Physicians but naturally since they are all doctors judging a doctor and are therefore biased they defended him when they know very well he is at fault. There is ZERO Accountability for doctors in Canada. Unless you have a death wish don't go see this incompetent person! He allowed my preeclampsia to spiral dangerously out of control. He understood perfectly well the consequences of the disease and refused to address it because he doesn't find me beautiful and therefore worthy of life. WORST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD. Judged me on my death bed. A dangerous situation he created because he was NEGLIGENT. He was a big ZERO! and those Mc Gill residents of his. Oh man what a pack of geniuses those losers were! Dumber then him even. If that's actually possible! Mc Gill's medical school is now on probation. They are on the brink of losing their accreditation to be a medical school because they don't actually train or teach their medical students and residents. They practice unsafe medicine and have been for years. Somebody finally stood up and took notice! Dr. Koby does not train his medical residents. Because he is LAZY and doesn't care. Went into medicine to make money not to take care of patients. Patients are cattle to him. Hearded in and out as fast as possible because it's fee for service! and he wants to make as many fees as possible. He is not paid by the hour. So he botches the job by doing it all HALF ASSED to make as many fees as possible. Worst match for the medical profession you could ever find! He is not suited for it in ANY respect. He is mean and incompetent. Not worth what he is paid!

Submitted June 26, 2015