Ratings for Dr. Robert Koby

Dr. Koby is an excellent doctor and if I have to wait, so be it! He is very experienced and knowledgeable! Thank you

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

The best doctor ever! Very kind, and caring man!His staff is nice and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

The wait us long but you have to tell yourself that soon someone will wait like you beacause he left for YOUR delevery!!! Hes the best in town!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

I had a horrible experience with Koby for for my pregancy and as my gyno. I have had horrible periods where he would just prescribe me different pills instead of sending me for tests. Then for the first ultrasound he checked and said " yes definitely pregnant" and told me to go back to the waiting room for more information. The second ultrasound he couldn't find the baby on the ultrasound and when he realized my file said I needed transvaginal Ultrasound his answer was " phew you would of been the 4th miscarriage today"! Not something you want to hear 8 weeks pregnant with your first!! We have waited close to 4 hours in the waiting room only to be told it wasn't priority because it was my first pregnancy. He also refused to let me go on preventative leave ( I work at a daycare), it was his staff that pushed for me to get the papers in order! I immediately changed doctors afterwards. I was never given any papers or information on the hospital or my bloodtests. He has clearly lost his passion to work.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Best. Doctor. Ever!!!!! He is the most caring, dedicated and knowledgeable doctor in the world. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about him or his staff.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

I LOVE THIS DR WOULDN T CHAGE WORTH THE DRIVE DTWN ALSO ALWAYS HAD FRIENDLY STAFF THE WAIT CAN BE LONG BUT WORTH IT FOR YOUR HEALTH

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Simply love this DR! Yes he is strictly about business like some would say but he is a DR and plays his role. Answers all my questions (always go prepared), very knowledgeable and doesn't miss a delivery. What more can you ask from an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr koby is very dedicated to his patience and will never miss a delivery. His staff is super nice and friendly

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Knows what he is doing, but what is the point of having an appointment if I’m going to wait at least 2.5 hours? Terrible. People have jobs and commitments based on those appointments. I basically have to take a day off whenever I have an “appointment” with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Every time I have to wait +-2hrs to pass. I had him during my 2 pregnancies and for every single appointment he would only spend 2-3 minutes with me (and I”m not exaggerating, I took the time with my watch) He”s always in a rush (really ALWAYS!!!). My last exam was so fast that he made me feel like I was not human at all (My dog gets more attention when we go to the Vet.). I think he’s good because he has the knowledge and the experience, but his attitude is clear that is just about bussinness >:/

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018