Ratings for Dr. Robert Koby

J'ADORE Dr. Koby. c'est quand meme incroyable qu'il va a presque toutes les naissances. il est sympa, intelligent et drole. malheuresement le personnel ne le sont pas du tout!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Koby has been my doctor for 36 years. He has operated on me numerous times and thanks to his expertise, I was able to conceive my second child in 1981. I delivered on a High Jewish holiday and he came in on that Sunday night! My respect and admiration for his abilities.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

worst doctor ever if he's even considered a doctor; I am not sure how he made it to #93 out of 637 gynecologists; the medical system in this country is a complete joke. If you're reading this, please avoid this retard as much as possible!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

très mauvais docteur. Il ne prend pas le temps avec ses patients. Il est toujours pressé et fait des mauvais diagnostics. Pour ma part, j'ai fait une infection urinaire, je lui ai demandé de me prescrire des antibio. Il n'était pas sûr que j'en faisais une alors que ce n'est pas la première fois. Bref, il pensait qu'il s'agissait plutôt d'une vaginite. Je suis partie sans avoir aucun médicament. Au final, je me suis retrouvée à l'hôpital, ça faisait trop mal. Huit heures d'attente pour me dire que je faisais effectivement une infection urinaire. En plus, j'avais fait les analyses d'urine dans son bureau qui coûte quand même 100$! Je n'ai jamais eu d'appel pour les résultats. JAMAIS. J'ai appelé plusieurs fois pour les avoir et ils ne m'ont JAMAIS appelé. Je faisais pourtant une cystite. ce n'est pas professionnel et c'est même une faute professionnelle. Quelle mauvaise clinique avec un staff super bête et impolis. Et quel mauvais docteur qui s'en fout royalement! Il faut vraiment aller ailleurs, conseil d'amie.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Have been with Dr. Koby for 17 years and cannot complain about him. He is affiliated with many different doctors and is honest when it is not in his area of expertise. He will refer you to one of his colleagues. Staff works with what they have, it is a busy office and they do the best they can. He is very knowledgeable and respected in his field. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

This is the best doctor. He delivered my daughter and nine years later he delivered my son, he makes the delivery a great experience, highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Koby and his staff are outstanding! He delivered my son 21 years ago and my daughter 15 years ago. He and his staff were always caring and compassionate. With my daughter I was not gaining any weight and he monitored me at every appointment to make sure that even though I was not gaining weight she still was. My total weight gain at the end of my pregnancy as 6lbs and my daughter weighed 5lbs7ozs. She was perfect. We were also in a car accident one week prior to my due date and by the minute I was brought to the hospital by ambulance he was already there waiting for me. I can not say enough wonderful things about him. His staff (especially Aggie Dominique) that I dealt with over the years were beyond amazing! Thank you : Maria D

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Great doctor. I had two cesarean with him. Nothing to complain about. Always had time to listen. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr K is awesome...staff unfortunately not! Love the fact that he still does all (or almost all) of his deliveries. He is smart, competent and funny. His staff, however is borderline rude. They never follow the order of appointments or even the order people show up in. They pick and chose who they want to bump up and the rest of us have to wait even longer. They also NEVER call with test results. Not sure why any of them chose to be in a client facing job ;-(

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr Koby is an excellent doctor and very caring. He delivered bith if my kids and helped me through a very difficult journey after I had my first. After s few days I got severe postpartum depression snd ended up back in the hospital. I was surprised to see Dr Koby show up in my room. He reassured me that I was not alone and that he would get me help. A few hrs later one of the best psychiatrists from the woman 's pavilion came to see me (unfortunately he is now retired). A few years after I had my second son, I went through a little bit of a rough patch. I went to see my family doctor who completely dismissed me. I went to my yearly check up to Dr Koby and explained everything to him. He immediately gave me refferals to all the doctors hr felt that I neededto see. He is very caring and asked to see me 6 weeks later to see how I was doing. The staff is AMAZING.... Going back to someone's negative comment, NO you do not have to be Italian in order for the staff members to like you and be nice to you.... Proof right here: I am NOT Italian. I will be sad when ghe day comes for Dr Koby to retire! He is the BEST doctor!!!! There are not enough out there.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015