You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Koby

Dr. Robert Koby's Ratings

Dr Koby is an excellent doctor and very caring. He delivered bith if my kids and helped me through a very difficult journey after I had my first. After s few days I got severe postpartum depression snd ended up back in the hospital. I was surprised to see Dr Koby show up in my room. He reassured me that I was not alone and that he would get me help. A few hrs later one of the best psychiatrists from the woman 's pavilion came to see me (unfortunately he is now retired).

A few years after I had my second son, I went through a little bit of a rough patch. I went to see my family doctor who completely dismissed me. I went to my yearly check up to Dr Koby and explained everything to him. He immediately gave me refferals to all the doctors hr felt that I neededto see. He is very caring and asked to see me 6 weeks later to see how I was doing.
The staff is AMAZING.... Going back to someone's negative comment, NO you do not have to be Italian in order for the staff members to like you and be nice to you.... Proof right here: I am NOT Italian.
I will be sad when ghe day comes for Dr Koby to retire! He is the BEST doctor!!!! There are not enough out there.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2877090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Worst doctor on earth. Mismanaged my pre eclampsia. Openly mocked me at my delivery! Never checked my urine at my pre natal visits like he is supposed too and therefore missed the diagnosis of pre eclampsia as a result. My baby went into cardiac arrest as a result of his negligence and nearly died. He thought the entire thing was hilarious. He started taking shots at me during my vaginal delivery. He was not happy that I didn't show up looking like miss Universe to deliver a potentially dead baby as a result of his million mistakes in my pre natal care and decided to actually tell me about it! Because somehow I owe him something! Patients should look amazing for him! What a LOSER! I wish I didn't choose him to be my doctor. I experienced massive headaches and visual disturbances prior to, during and after my delivery. All the result of mismanaged pre eclampsia. He kept delaying my induction and as a result I almost went blind. My blood pressure rose upwards of 200 over 110 putting me in deadly range. My baby's heart beat dropped below 30 BPM. Alarms started flashing red and alarms started to go off. I was rushed to the OR and then the Moron Dr. Koby decides he wants to "Wait and see if the baby's heart beat stops beating again entirely before he does a c section." Great! to prove what? To see what a dead baby looks like when it's already at term? He has no clinical judgement, no sense of urgency, no compassion for patients he put in harms way. Mocked me relentlessly. It was an unforgettably traumatising experience laced with verbal insults. ABUSE. Whispering. Giggling, snickering with the nurse in the delivery room between my naked parted legs while I was smack in the middle of labor with a child whose heart beat was crashing and my blood pressure went through the roof. I was MORTIFIED. What a NIGHTMARE! I would never go to him again. He does sloppy work. He was squealing like a pig with his hands over his mouth banging the floor with his foot dancing around me like a drunk the whole time. I was HUMILIATED. Unacceptable level of medical knowledge and unacceptable delivery room conduct. I reported him to the College of Physicians but naturally since they are all doctors judging a doctor and are therefore biased they defended him when they know very well he is at fault. There is ZERO Accountability for doctors in Canada. Unless you have a death wish don't go see this incompetent person! He allowed my preeclampsia to spiral dangerously out of control. He understood perfectly well the consequences of the disease and refused to address it because he doesn't find me beautiful and therefore worthy of life. WORST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD. Judged me on my death bed. A dangerous situation he created because he was NEGLIGENT. He was a big ZERO! and those Mc Gill residents of his. Oh man what a pack of geniuses those losers were! Dumber then him even. If that's actually possible! Mc Gill's medical school is now on probation. They are on the brink of losing their accreditation to be a medical school because they don't actually train or teach their medical students and residents. They practice unsafe medicine and have been for years. Somebody finally stood up and took notice! Dr. Koby does not train his medical residents. Because he is LAZY and doesn't care. Went into medicine to make money not to take care of patients. Patients are cattle to him. Hearded in and out as fast as possible because it's fee for service! and he wants to make as many fees as possible. He is not paid by the hour. So he botches the job by doing it all HALF ASSED to make as many fees as possible. Worst match for the medical profession you could ever find! He is not suited for it in ANY respect. He is mean and incompetent. Not worth what he is paid!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2849299].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 26, 2015

très moyen. il m,a opéré pour une hytérectomie. est venu à l'hôpital mais la visite était très rapide et expéditive. Les rendez-vous sont très difficiles à avoir et les résultats de tests ne sont jamais donnés. Il faut appeler.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Koby has been my doctor for about 30 years...He delivered my 2 children and personally I think he is an AMAZING doctor...Very Caring individual. I love having him as my doctor..☺

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2818351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Amazing Doctor!!! so glad I have him as my doctor, his knowledge is above expectations.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2811956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Koby for 30+ years..he has always been excellent and caring. I hope he finds a way to clone himself when he does eventually retire. These posts tend to emphasize his obstetrics -but he is also a an excellent gynecologist who is able to thoughtfully support and guide you through menopause etc.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2783337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Anyone should feel lucky to have Dr Koby as a Dr, there are not a lot of them that do their own deliveries who know their patiants and know all of their concers. Dr Koby delivered my son in 2014 and has been following me since 2004 when I had to get an operation done. I am by far very happy that I was able to get all my issues handled by the same Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2772599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

He is the best doctor I have ever had. Love him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

He is the best doctor but has too many patients to take care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

If I could rate them separately, I would give the staff a zero and Dr. Koby a 5. The staff sucks! I have been going there for years and they are not friendly or helpful in any way. My husband and I have gone out of our way to be friendly but to no avail because apparently you need to be Italian to get decent service! That being said...we love Dr. Koby and the fact that he does his own deliveries. He has always been great with us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673768].votes_count ]]