Ratings for Dr. Robert Koby

Dr. Koby has been my gynaecologist for 30 years, I live up north 100 kilometres away, but once a year I make it Appointment to see him and review everything, Wonderfull specialist, the wait is long but once a year no problem Would not change him for anything....Karen

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr.Koby is an excellent doctor. Yes, there is always a long wait when you have an appointment, but that's because he has so many patients, and he delivers all his babies. It is so comforting to know that when it is your turn to deliver, he'll most likely be there. I am pregnant with my third child, and when I first found out, I was very upset...I called the office right away, and they gave me an appointment to see Dr. Koby, even if I was only 5 weeks pregnant. I was desperate for help and they found the time for me. I have complete trust in him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Koby is my dr for my first second and now third child he is busy but if you need to talk he makes the time He delivers all of his babies this when sitting in the waiting room and he is not there I know it is for a good reason Great Dr

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

He's a specialist, so expect a wait time (I come prepared with snacks and water). However, he is the best of the best. He tells it like it is and he doesn't rush to the worst case scenario. I have never trusted a doctor as much as I trust doctor Koby. Yes, he's busy and sees many patients, but it's because he's the best in the city. If you're lucky enough to see this doctor, be patient in the waiting room and trust that he will be able to help you, because frankly he's a genius.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Koby is an excellent doctor. I have been going to him for over 30 years and he is wonderful....very caring.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Very kind doctor, always takes this time with you and genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

So professional and kind. Always takes his time to answer all questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dumbest doctor I've ever seen. Not sure how his name is still in top 500. What a jock this guy is.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

All I have to say is Dr Koby is amazing. You always feel in confidence with him. Absolutely recommend him to anyone who is pregnant.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

If I could give a 0 for punctuality, I would. You will ALWAYS wait if you have an appointment with Dr. Koby. Usually 2-3 hours. When you finally get in, he doesn't really know why you are there. He has too many patients and no time. He is fast to prescribe though.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017