Ratings for Dr. Lisa R. Bevilacqua

Dr. Bevilacqua has been my Primary Care Physician for over 8 years. She is a very pleasant, supportive and caring individual and an extremely knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend her (and I do every chance I get) as a PCP to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have struggled with Lyme Disease and did not find Dr. Bevilacqua helpful at all, in fact her responses increased my distress and confusion without offering any supportive or alternative suggestions . As others reflect below, I felt I was bothering her with my symptoms, I did not feel supported or cared about with this chronic issue despite having been a patient for many years. I did not expect a cure but a least a concerned and supportive approach. Instead I felt somewhat discounted and dismissed. In all other matters I have found the office to be prompt and efficient e.g. blood work, medicines, referrals etc.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I agree - very cold and impersonable. Always acted like I was bothering her with my issues. I don't recommend, and I'm glad I left!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Uncaring, rude and unprofessional. When I was her patient, she had a poor bedside manner and gave the impression that she did not care about the issues/illnesses I was dealing with. Spoke to me with a condescending tone and acted irritated/annoyed when I asked questions. I do not recommend this doctor to others.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Bevilacqua is very punctual, efficient and caring. I could not ask for a better Primary. :-)

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

I have heart problems that she just brushed off as "not a big deal". After seeing another MD, who referred me to a Cardiologist, I'm scheduled to undergo a heart biopsy. Makes me wonder where this nitwit (Bevilacqua)got her Medical Liscense from.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2006

Dr Bevilacqua is very knowledgeable, and a pleasant woman. In my opinion, her office staff needs to work on their discretion. Needless to say, I don't see Dr Bevilacqua anymore - which is too bad because she really is a very good MD.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Lisa R. Bevilacqua's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1991)

• Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Indiana