Ratings for Dr. Cindy M. McAdams

Misdiagnosed me with something I didn't even have, sending me into a deep depression for two weeks until I got a second opinion and found out that she was wrong. Tried to get answers on why she screwed up and she was very unremorseful and rude! Horrible practice!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Cindy McAdams listens. At another facility I had complained through 3 annual mammogram exams about a lump between my breasts and was ignored . I showed Dr. McAdams during a routine office visit and by the next morning thel was biopsied and I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. That was 5 cancer free years ago! She is knowledgeable, compassionate and straight forward.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Cindy is the most caring, compassionate, interested in me, doctor that I have ever had in any field of medicine. I feel assured & comfortable with her care for my HBP, diabetes, hypothyroidism. She is thorough & very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. McAdams always spends time explaining test results. Seems truly interested in my health and well being. Very thorough. Very professional office staff. I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Sometimes I feel like I know more about thyroid/pituitary and thyroid/adrenal interactions than the doctor does, but she is receptive to new information backed up by medical studies. However, she is a TSH worshiper and seems to be reluctant to let go, but to her credit she is flexible.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Front desk staff was friendly, but her nurse was rude on several occasions and misinformed the doctor of my needs. The doctors of her group decided to ask patients to no longer come back if they had more than one issue to treat so they could put more patients thru in less time, which I feel was irresponsible on their group's part. This left many patients(including me ie: diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression, etc...) with serious problems without a doctor. I was told they get the same fee from insurance whether you have one issue or 10 issues, so one issue patients can be seen faster, thus more fees from the insurance companies in a day. This is very disheartening to hear about our medical community resorting to this practice.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Cindy M. McAdams's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Madison, AL