You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Khalid Abousy

Not responsive to prescription renewals. I always have to call in follow up to pharmacist faxes. I feel that's am held hostage to prescriptions I believe are critical to my health.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr Abousey saved my life. He is straight forward very knowlegable and caring for people in general. I had a massive heart attack in 2003. He went into such a professional mode I was scared and told him what I wanted. He told me what I needed. I am not a very good patiend (my opinion) but if it comes to the heart he is the man. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr Abousy is like a family for all my family members. He is very knowledgeable about his dicipline and he is an utmost caring person and listens to the concerns of his paitient and is well respected among his peers and people who know him both professionally and personally. I highly recommand anyone who wants to get medical advices.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr Abousy is the most caring MD that we have seen. Concerned abt all aspects of patient, not just cardiology. Very concerned abt patient health, calls himself for phone dalls, no matter time and has stayed on call for one hour plus. Would recommend to all!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Khalid Abousy's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=428626'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

March 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=428626'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014