Ratings for Dr. Mark H. Pichler

If you want a buddy or someone who will lick your booboo, then buy a damn dog. Dr. Pichler has done two combat tours and does not have a lot of **** tolerance. He will listen and try his best to get to the root of your problem and prescribe the best medication, but he doesn't do excuses or sympathy; go see your priest. I get exactly what I need from my sessions with Dr. Pichler: medical expertise on an adult level. Hoorah!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

My experiences with this doctor dates back to 2009. I deliberated as to whether or not I wanted to post a comment, but I decided that if my comment may help another, then it's worth it. This doctor screamed at me after another physician, due to another illness, changed a medication. He literally SCREAMED. I was in his office for a follow-up visit. His ego was more than I could tolerate or would tolerate. I am a professional, and I would never treat a client as he treated me.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

He is a bit strong headed, but I love him! Seems to really listen. He is not a shrink, he is there to get you on the meds you need. He does however listen and talk to me. I like him !Great staff!!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Pichler comes across rather strong, but it's a tell-you-like-it-is type of session. Most people don't like to hear what's wrong with them, but yet that's why we go to him - for help. Once he diagnoses you on what he believes you have, there's no turning back. No new symptom or clarification or explanation you give will waiver him. Overall, I like him, but I don't feel confident that he is treating me for what I really have, but he's the doctor, so I'm just jumping from medication to medication until he finds something that fits.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Absolutely the WORST doctor I have ever seen. Arrogant, interrupts you, does not listen. Dr. Pichler has NO desire to help his patients. I requested a change of physicians after seeing him twice.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Very compassionate and listens to the patient

flag | Submitted December 29, 2006

Very knowledgeable and spent the time with me, that I felt I needed.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. Mark H. Pichler's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup