Ratings for Dr. Heather Stairs

I have been going to Dr. Stairs for 20 years. She is incredible. Always friendly, joking, great sense of humor. She saw me through the birth of my two children and continues to see them. I am very lucky to have her as a doctor. I have never had any problem scheduling an appointment. Angie is great and anytime I need something urgent she gets me in or my boys in every time. I don't know why anyone would say she doesn't answer the phone? If she is busy and can't get to the phone, you can leave a message and she will call back. Most offices don't even offer that option. Sorry to read these negative comments, clearly these people have no idea what a great office this is! I appreciate you Dr. Stairs and Angie. Thank you for all your years of dedication!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

She has been my family's Dr for many years. On time and extremely professional. I am extremely grateful to have such a wonderful Dr for my family.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Best doctor ever, we moved t9 saint john but refuse to find a doctor here none come close to our family physician. You can't get any better than the best and she is the very best. Been taking care of my family for sixteen years. Angie, the receptionist is always busy with calls and files and keeps things running smoothly, at times she seems very occupied so people think she's not the best. But I think she is, she always returns my calls and is very quick to make sure my perscriipton needs are met from a distant, she too is an amazing , organized person who does her profession proud.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Stairs is my boyfriends doctor and gratefully took me in, she is a wonderful doctor and is very knowledgable. Her receptionist is awful though, the phone is always busy when I try to call and make an appointment, as if she just leave the phone off the hook so she doesn't have to answer it. It is very frustrating to take hours to get ahold of her. She is also not a very welcoming person to see when you walk in the door, not friendly. I think Dr. Stairs needs to find new help.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Stairs is great, but her receptionist sucks. She never ever picks up the phone, I can try calling all day long and not get an answer or the phone is busy. She does not reply to voicemail either. She makes me feel uncomfortable when I am in the office as well. Dr. Stairs should definitely consider hiring new help.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Stairs is amazing, but her secretary is the absolute worst. She never picks up the phone and has been extremely rude to me, refusing to book me a pap when I had concerns because I wasn't "due for one".

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr Stairs has been my Doctor since I was a child. She has graciously taken on my husband and my children. She validated every concern I've had. Even though her hours are limited, her Secretary has been great in squeezing us in when the kids are sick, or when we need a last min prescription. I don't know what Ill do if or when she stops practicing...

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

April 24th2015,tryed calling many times,message said number was disconnected,phone Dr.whites office,they said there was trouble with the phone,,once I did get through,they had finished for the day,,oh man,,very disappointed.will try again on mon.....but she is the best,I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Dr. Stairs......

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I was given Dr Stairs' number when I had my son and didn't have a family doctor. She saw my son for his first few visits and decided to officially take the whole family and be our family doctor. I have had her as my family doctor since 2012 and she has been very helpful and will take me in under short notice if needed. You never have to wait very long when you have an appointment with her. She makes you feel very comfortable and like you can ask her anything! She is by far the best family doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Stairs is an amazing doctor, how every her secretary has never been anything but rude and does not pick up the phone. I would never go to an other doctor because Dr stairs makes me feel comfortable enough to ask anything, but the secretary really does make even just calling in for an appointment a difficult experience.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014