You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Heather Stairs

Dr. Stairs is my boyfriends doctor and gratefully took me in, she is a wonderful doctor and is very knowledgable. Her receptionist is awful though, the phone is always busy when I try to call and make an appointment, as if she just leave the phone off the hook so she doesn't have to answer it. It is very frustrating to take hours to get ahold of her. She is also not a very welcoming person to see when you walk in the door, not friendly. I think Dr. Stairs needs to find new help.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Stairs is great, but her receptionist sucks. She never ever picks up the phone, I can try calling all day long and not get an answer or the phone is busy. She does not reply to voicemail either. She makes me feel uncomfortable when I am in the office as well. Dr. Stairs should definitely consider hiring new help.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Stairs is amazing, but her secretary is the absolute worst. She never picks up the phone and has been extremely rude to me, refusing to book me a pap when I had concerns because I wasn't "due for one".

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr Stairs has been my Doctor since I was a child. She has graciously taken on my husband and my children. She validated every concern I've had. Even though her hours are limited, her Secretary has been great in squeezing us in when the kids are sick, or when we need a last min prescription. I don't know what Ill do if or when she stops practicing...

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

April 24th2015,tryed calling many times,message said number was disconnected,phone Dr.whites office,they said there was trouble with the phone,,once I did get through,they had finished for the day,,oh man,,very disappointed.will try again on mon.....but she is the best,I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Dr. Stairs......

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I was given Dr Stairs' number when I had my son and didn't have a family doctor. She saw my son for his first few visits and decided to officially take the whole family and be our family doctor. I have had her as my family doctor since 2012 and she has been very helpful and will take me in under short notice if needed. You never have to wait very long when you have an appointment with her. She makes you feel very comfortable and like you can ask her anything! She is by far the best family doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Stairs is an amazing doctor, how every her secretary has never been anything but rude and does not pick up the phone. I would never go to an other doctor because Dr stairs makes me feel comfortable enough to ask anything, but the secretary really does make even just calling in for an appointment a difficult experience.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Her secretary needs to answer the phone I have been trying to get an app for hours now an it just rings an rings it's getting frustrating I've left many msg to her an no call back yet as of Docter stairs she grate love having her for a Docter but she needs to find new help !!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Most wonderful, thoughtful, funny, intelligent, compassionate Doctor I have had.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Stairs was my physician when I lived in NB more than 5 fives years ago. She was never rushed - always had time to listen - never brushed off my concerns, and carried out medical investigations when necessary. She is actually interested in her patients, and not just in it for the money.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Dr. Heather Stairs's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stairs is my boyfriends doctor and gratefully took me in, she is a wonderful doctor and is very knowledgable. Her receptionist is awful though, the phone is..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stairs is great, but her receptionist sucks. She never ever picks up the phone, I can try calling all day long and not get an answer or the phone is busy. ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stairs is amazing, but her secretary is the absolute worst. She never picks up the phone and has been extremely rude to me, refusing to book me a pap when I..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stairs has been my Doctor since I was a child. She has graciously taken on my husband and my children. She validated every concern I've had. Even though he..."

September 18, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "E2V0" to "E2V 2P8". Address has been updated from "None" to "1285 Onondaga Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15063573463".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "April 24th2015,tryed calling many times,message said number was disconnected,phone Dr.whites office,they said there was trouble with the phone,,once I did get t..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I was given Dr Stairs' number when I had my son and didn't have a family doctor. She saw my son for his first few visits and decided to officially take the whol..."

September 29, 2014