Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Katz

Excellent all around. Dr. Katz was attentive and detailed. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr Katz was patient, caring, and very knowledgeable. Recommended treatment worked just perfect and after my second visit I consider myself recovered completely. Thanks to Dr. Katz I can walk and enjoy my life. Excellent doctor. 10 stars from me.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Love this doctor and his staff. Very friendly paitient professional and helpful

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Katz is an incredible doctor, he helped me when another doctor couldn't. He listens and explains everything. I would go back to him anytime.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Excellent doctor! He helped me with my heel pain. He is a good listener, understanding, and smart. I recommended a treatment that signifcantly improved my heel pain. His office is clean and organized. I reviewed his ratings online and waited for him to return from his vacation to Cancun just to see him. He was well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

I visited Dr Katz 3 times for a neuroma in my foot as I wanted Cryosurgery, after my surgery I have seen an improvement and have recently had more surgery. He explained everything to me and made me feel reassured. I would definitely go back if I needed to and would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Great doc BUT can never get in with an emergency...6 days after possible break and crushing the nail is not good. :(

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Laser treatment for toenail fungus went well but resulted in no improvement to my problem. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

The most caring and knowledgeable podiatrist I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

the exam rooms were very neat and orderly.all procedures and side effects were discussed.I would highly recommend DR.Katz and his pratice

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Marc A. Katz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Katz has a thriving practice in Tampa, FL.

• English

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)