Ratings for Dr. Kimberly R. Marble

Excellent bedside manor. I had a breast reduction and she did an excellent job. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been a patient for the past five years. Surgeries have included breast reconstruction for breast cancer as well as a tummy tuck. Dr. Marble is knowledgeable and kind, but her surgical skills and technique are outstanding. She is readily available and more than willing to address any and all of my concerns. She is an outstanding surgeon and we on the Seacoast are extremely lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Botched boob job and she refuses to fix it or see me as a patient after the terrible job she did.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I had Botox and filler injections at Dr. Marble's office by Denise Smith. I look AMAZING! 10 years younger and full of confidence.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I had a recent breast augmentation with dr.marble and can not begin to thank her on how great she did. Not only am I happy with my outcome so far (only one week post-op) but also the kindness I received from her and all her associates ! Everything is done in a timely fashion & although she is very busy I never felt rushed . I was recommended by family and I now also highly recommend her!! Thanks dr.marble♡

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I found myself facing a breast cancer diagnosis with an imminent mastectomy. Dr. Marble was the Plastic Surgeon who handled the reconstruction/implant aspect of my skin-sparing mastectomy. She did an incredible job of achieving symmetry with my natural breast. I woke up from the operation swollen but with two breasts that matched! A week later I was able to wear normal clothes, including a two piece bathing suit, without any evidence of the operation visible. I must also mention that my surgeon, Dr. McKee, who is nothing short of brilliant, was able to get all of the cancer. Not only has Dr. McKee given me the gift of being cancer free, but Dr. Marble's expertise in plastic surgery achieved something a lot closer to breast enhancement than cancer reconstruction.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I'm a male body builder who developed gynecomastia from the abuse of steroid induced supplements. I had a consult with one of Kim Marbles staff. After the consult I was not happy. I left with doubts for there expertize in gynecomastia surgery. I'm glad I decided not to do the surgery with Kimberly Marble.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Marble did Lipo on my stomach and waist....I cannot begin to thank her enough for doing such a fabulous job. I had Lipo done last year by another Doctor, he did a terrible job, after much pain, and the recuperation period, the results were hardly visible. With Dr. Marble, I now have a waist, and a flat stomach, and I am still in the recovery period! Thank you so much Dr. Marble.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I needed my c section scar fixed (3 of them ) and Dr.Marble was amazing. I had surgery 4 days ago and I feel great. So far I have no complaints. Thanks Dr.Marble.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Really wish I had done my homework before I had dr marble do my reconstruction 3 years ago. She did a horrible job, I can"t wear anything even close to low cut (bathing suits for one) because the rippling and bumps are so bad. I consulted a surgeon in Boston, will have to have the whole thing redone. Pissed.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Kimberly R. Marble's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Exeter, NH