Ratings for Dr. Scott Dammermann

Dr. Dammerman is Thebes best doctor ever. I have been seeing him since I was 5 years old and will never stop. He always is super nice and takes the time to explain things to you that you don’t understand. Reading the other review from the woman putting him down why because she wanted his permission to have time off work for arthritis and he said find another doctor I respect him for that. There are so many people able to work and are lazy and want to stay home and get disability that come out of our taxes. Anyways he is the best 😀

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I was a patient of Dr. Dammermann for about 25 years and it was only until recently that I truly discovered what type of personality he is and he left me with a bad impression that I will never see him again. And anybody that asks me about him; I will tell him or her everything that I mentioned in this post. I stand by my words. In my opinion, he is not worth any bit of having a good reputation and that is no offense to anybody who wrote positive reviews about him. I’m just expressing my opinion and feel I’m entitled to that. I highly encourage people to be a little more Leary of him. I think he is a very manipulative personality. And the reason I say that is; he may seem positive and enlightening on the outside but on the inside I realized that he does nothing but express superficial charm and that aspect of his personality can easily manipulate people. Be very careful because behind that face of his lies a cold-hearted, selfish, arrogant, uncompassionate, wacky individual. Also to mention, he has a split personality ( It doesn’t take much for him to change his mood). He could also be classless, shallow and lacks integrity. I will be glad to illustrate examples of his attributes. First off, I want to say that Dammermann and I had an argument at the Maple health centre in the past. I’m not going to mention what the problem was because I prefer to keep that information confidential but I will tell you how he responded and reacted to a problematic situation. Instead of taking me aside and talking to me calmly, what does he do? He singles me out in front of an audience, embarrasses me and pretty much tried to undermine me. I recall him asking me, “do you want me to continue to be your family doctor?” I said yes. And then later on I have no idea what triggered him to say this but he starts to change his mind rapidly and says “go sign up with another doctor. Maybe I’m not the right doctor for you!” I was like huh?? Dumbfounded but it was kinda funny how wacky that was. Why would a person show that he is willing to give a person another chance but then change his mind all of a sudden?? That didn’t make sense to me. Oh well. But I didn’t let that get to me and managed to keep my cool and I manned up about the situation. I took responsibility for my actions and apologized. He didn’t do the same for me despite his wrongdoings. The reason I went to see him that day was because I was off work do to an arm injury and I needed to be reassessed and medically cleared to return to work. While he reassessed me in the doctors office, I told him about another problem I had with my knees and was considering an mri to be performed on myself in the U.S. And then funny at the end of our conversation he says, “give them my card.” First you want to kick me out of your establishment and now you want to associate you to other doctors?? Wacky guy indeed. On the other hand, as a patient I thought “okay he is still okay with me despite what happened.” Cool, right? So I get the mri done over the Christmas holidays and was diagnosed with patellofemoral chrondomalacia in both of my knees. And I also had tenosynovitis in my left wrist. After the mri was over, I brought him the reports in the new year and was wondering if it was a good idea to take time off work for my injuries so that they heal more efficiently and properly. He says to me, arthritis isn’t a good reason to be off work and completely disregarded my tenosynovitis injury and has the audacity to tell me “I helped grant you time off for your arm injury by filling out an attending physician statement form and faxing them to your employers associate (manulife insurance) and I’m not doing this again. I was dumbfounded when he said that to me. And the funny part is, when I had my arm injury, he said to me “I’m here to support you.” And I believed him at the time only to see later on that he contradicted himself. Then he says to me, “I think it’s time you go look for another doctor!” I said to him, “okay I have no problem with that and I got up and left.” I left thinking to myself, “what kind of a social makeup does this guy have? I’m actually very intrigued on how this guy gets so much praise. I truly hope he is reading this because I want let the whole world know how much of a POS he really is. I lost a ton of respect for him. I once admired him but our experiences together taught me a lesson. It said that, “you really don’t know a person until you see how him or her reacts under difficult circumstances or situations.” I’m glad that I had bad experiences with him. I learned that it’s not so wise to be quick to judge someone until you see what that person is like through thick and thin because there is a good chance that you’ll end up being disappointed. I’m glad that I was successfully able to discover that him and I weren’t the right fit for each other.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr dammerman is the BEST!! Coming from someone with severe anxiety and always thinks she has every disease and disorder in the books he is a saint .... he is so patient with me even though he knows I don't have any of what I think I do ... he never brushes me off and explains everything to me until he knows I'm comfortable and understand .... he will always get to the bottom of what you have or are going through and always provide a solution that works ... I've been seeing him for many years and I can confidently say if you're under his care consider yourself lucky because you are with the best!!! Great great doctor professional personable experienced patient kind and educated!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

He love's his work, you can see that and takes the time to explain thing's. He is an amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I would normally rate him a 5 out of 5 . but inhale had him since I was a baby and i am a dental professional. I'll never go back to him again. He judges and saysbstuff behind your back! And I thought he was a great doctor. He's not professional and says one thing to u and then goes bak on what he said . breaks confedentiality etc. So upset the way he spoke about me. Thanks

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr dammerman is the best out there I can't say enough good about him! He will always ensure you feel comfortable and understand everything! If he told me he was moving to China I would follow that's how good he is!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr dammerman is literally the best doctor out there! If you are one of his patients consider yourself lucky! He will always take the time to make sure you feel comfortable and at ease with whatever is happening! Can't say enough good things about him! Great great great doctor

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Most amazing Dr I could ever ask for. He really cares about his patience and ensures that they walk away feeling at ease with all possibilities and concerns covered

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. D have been my Doctor for close to 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain and ever makes you feel like his time is waisted. Yes sometimes you have to wait but is that not what you would expect for a Great Doctor?

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Excellent Excellent Excellent DR! very nice, knowledable

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Scott Dammermann's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1990)