Ratings for Dr. Scott Dammermann

Dr dammerman is the BEST!! Coming from someone with severe anxiety and always thinks she has every disease and disorder in the books he is a saint .... he is so patient with me even though he knows I don't have any of what I think I do ... he never brushes me off and explains everything to me until he knows I'm comfortable and understand .... he will always get to the bottom of what you have or are going through and always provide a solution that works ... I've been seeing him for many years and I can confidently say if you're under his care consider yourself lucky because you are with the best!!! Great great doctor professional personable experienced patient kind and educated!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

He love's his work, you can see that and takes the time to explain thing's. He is an amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I would normally rate him a 5 out of 5 . but inhale had him since I was a baby and i am a dental professional. I'll never go back to him again. He judges and saysbstuff behind your back! And I thought he was a great doctor. He's not professional and says one thing to u and then goes bak on what he said . breaks confedentiality etc. So upset the way he spoke about me. Thanks

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr dammerman is the best out there I can't say enough good about him! He will always ensure you feel comfortable and understand everything! If he told me he was moving to China I would follow that's how good he is!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr dammerman is literally the best doctor out there! If you are one of his patients consider yourself lucky! He will always take the time to make sure you feel comfortable and at ease with whatever is happening! Can't say enough good things about him! Great great great doctor

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Most amazing Dr I could ever ask for. He really cares about his patience and ensures that they walk away feeling at ease with all possibilities and concerns covered

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. D have been my Doctor for close to 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain and ever makes you feel like his time is waisted. Yes sometimes you have to wait but is that not what you would expect for a Great Doctor?

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Excellent Excellent Excellent DR! very nice, knowledable

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Dammermann is the best doctor ever. This world needs more doctors like him. I feel lucky to be one of his patients, he always takes the time to explain and never makes you feel rushed. He is very knowledgeable and if he doesn't know something he will make sure he gets the answer for you. Keep up the good work Dr. D.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. D IS ONE OF THE BEST FAMILY PHYSICIANS THAT YOU WOULD EVER MEET MYSELF MY 3 BOYS AND MY WIFE HAVE BEEN WITH DR. D SINCE 1994 AND ALL I CAN SAY DR. D KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK JUST PLS DO NOT RETIRE TO QUICK ON US.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Scott Dammermann's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1990)